Sellout Streak

Guys i understand what you are saying, your not getting MY point...i know that once the athletic department is out of tickets "they" consider that a sellout....I DO NOT..its as simple as that. One person shouldnt be allowed to purchase as many tickets as it takes to sellout a game and then take pride that we have the best attendence ever.

Maybe this is where you are confused. Ticket Express doesn't buy thousands of tickets from UNL, they get them from ticket holders, who for one reason or another cannot use them.

Guys i understand what you are saying, your not getting MY point...i know that once the athletic department is out of tickets "they" consider that a sellout....I DO NOT..its as simple as that. One person shouldnt be allowed to purchase as many tickets as it takes to sellout a game and then take pride that we have the best attendence ever.

Maybe this is where you are confused. Ticket Express doesn't buy thousands of tickets from UNL, they get them from ticket holders, who for one reason or another cannot use them.

User name makes post

It doesn't matter if Ticket Express BOUGHT thousands of tickets from UNL or from other ticketholders because they still BOUGHT them, meaning that somebody SOLD them those tickets.

This thread is like arguing with a small child.

not confused its the way i see it and im sticking to it...obviously....if you cant take it anymore why do you still post?

And why is everyone crying in their status updates " 125$ for SDSU tickets who would pay that...i dont care what you say there will still be tickets available for the SDSU game. No one will back me up because they dont want to committ suicide like i have but its true....there will be alot of tickets left. I should go and see how many i can find at the start of second quarter...take a video and post it...would be pretty eye opening i bet.

not confused its the way i see it and im sticking to it...obviously....if you cant take it anymore why do you still post?

And why is everyone crying in their status updates " 125$ for SDSU tickets who would pay that...i dont care what you say there will still be tickets available for the SDSU game. No one will back me up because they dont want to committ suicide like i have but its true....there will be alot of tickets left. I should go and see how many i can find at the start of second quarter...take a video and post it...would be pretty eye opening i bet.

doubt it. the price will drop because people will want to sell their tickets. the price is high now, but if you are patient and a savvy fan, you will be able to get them for face value or less.

You're probably right. You could probably find some tickets at the start of the 2nd qtr, but guess what? Those tickets have already been SOLD to whoever was selling them, meaning the game is still soldout.

You find tickets for sale on Husker.com and post it here and we'll all apologize to you. When you can't (and you can't), maybe then your eyes will be open.

How deep can you dig?

You're probably right. You could probably find some tickets at the start of the 2nd qtr, but guess what? Those tickets have already been SOLD to whoever was selling them, meaning the game is still soldout.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"technically" all the tickets have been sold technically... if you want to call that a sellout go ahead its not a sellout in my eyes

Isnt that what a sellout is, every seat full. Inevitably there are going to be people that INTENDED on going to the game that something came up last minute and then the tickets are going to waste. But if a ticket broker ends up with 100 tickets unsold to SDSU is that a sellout? not in my mind

NO. Please read the following statements slowly...... If every seat is full, a stadium is filled to maximum capacity. If every ticket is sold (regardless of how many ticketholders show up), its a sellout......

No an opinion... fact

Its not a fact...if someone purchases a mass amount of tickets with the idea to sell them for a profit and doesnt sell them...those tickets are "technically" un sold im my mind....those tickets wouldnt have been purchased. See you guys wont listen to what im saying. I understand they are "considered" sold...but they arent sold to a person intending on taking their family. You have to allow a few tickets to be considered wasted like i said...things come up. But they were intending on being in those seats.

You keep using this "demand" and "tickets wouldnt have been sold" thing. HOWEVER, you are completely butchering the whole supply/demand aspect here. You understand how a supply curve and a demand curve work? When you raise the price the supply is going to become greater and the demand is going to become lower. So when they are raising prices to make profit, people are going to demand less tickets. so if these tickets were to be sold at face value, the demand would be higher and they would be purchased. So even there, your logic fails bud. Just give it up, the games are sold out, and they will continue to be so all year and longer.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"technically" all the tickets have been sold technically... if you want to call that a sellout go ahead its not a sellout in my eyes

Well I will call that a sellout, and so will the rest of America (besides you) because that's what a sellout is.