Stadium Expansion

I'm really excited with the changes being made. I think the West addition is going to make the stadium look and feel a lot bigger, not to mention louder. I'm excited to see what the atmosphere is going to be like over there during game day.

This going to be a long offseason....As usual.

Get your direction game right, bro.

I'm really excited with the changes being made. I think the West addition is going to make the stadium look and feel a lot bigger, not to mention louder. I'm excited to see what the atmosphere is going to be like over there during game day.

This going to be a long offseason....As usual.

Get your direction game right, bro.

Haha whoops. Fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...

My Arc buddies (grads from UNL) had the below to say about the beam...take it for what it is worth.

I can’t see it up close, but from the picture it looks fine. It is at an angle, but it has a lot of lateral bracing. Plus, I believe that has been up there for years now.

Oh, yeah. I see - the angle of that beam. It is angled, and it is funky-looking. I guess I'm just used to it after walking past it for years. It was built that way to accommodate the track, as Shark said.

And that beam isn't part of the current expansion project - it's from the 2004 expansion, so it's been used for six or seven years.