Game ball goes to...

First, the defensive front 4. Not 3, but 4. Anyways, the line stepped up from out of nowhere. They get the ball.

But I have to say. Everyone stepped up from the start. The Defense, the offense and the fans. Great game, and a test passed with ease.

Uh...not really. Game ball goes to Roy and the secondary, undoubtedly.

Roy without question gets the game ball. Put aside the glamorous long TD runs, and the guy still had a heck of a game, with 100+ tough yards and several key first downs. That was probably the most brilliant performance I've ever seen in person by a running back.

Defensively, there are so many guys to compliment. I have a FREAKING HUGE HEADACHE from screaming my ass off on that goal-line stand. I can't remember a time I was more proud of our defense. That was so crucially gutsy, and so improbable, that I'm amazed to have seen it happen. Hell of a stop, and at a crucial part of the game.

Ciante Evans, that was a gutty performance in a fill-in situation. I'd like to know how many times Evans was targeted, and how many catches were made against him. The one I can remember clearly was a brilliant effort by the WR, but Evans still played it well. I think he has a very bright future ahead of him.

Prince had a fine game. We ended up with six sacks against a team that had given up SEVEN TOTAL sacks all year. Yow.