The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football...he's a punk.

I wouldn't call it violent. You wanna see violent, look at Burkhead's helmet being turned 180 degrees against ISU last year?

If Suh wanted to violently smash his head into ground, i don't think the guy would be conscious.

I shutter to think what would've happened had Smith not been wearing a helmet.

But really, you and Bean are going to rationalize this, compare it to that, yada yada yada. It doesn't matter. Suh is just a classless football player and that comment proves he is seriously lacking in character.

I'm not rationalizing. It happens a lot in football that players push off other players helmets to stand up. Like i said. Suh is under a microscope and folks will blow up things larger than they need to be. Knowing that Suh should do a better job controlling his emotions on the field. I don't like the kick, i don't buy Suh's explanation for it. I agree with his ejection, i think he should be fined, but suspended seems a bit over the top.

If they suspend Suh, they should suspend Green Bay's Lee for the swing he took at Lion's Berry earlier in the game.

Bingo! How dare that tattoed freak swing his fist at someone who was wearing a helmet! I shutter to think of what would have happened had he not been wearing his helmet! That's criminal outside of a football game!

Agreed, I don't want that on my football team. I fail to see where we disagree here...oh wait now I do...you defend your idiots, I don't.

Ha, you must have missed the part where I said I agreed with the flag and being ejected. I just fail to see how Suh's action was worse than the GB player. I didn't see you bitching about him...

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football...he's a punk.

I wouldn't call it violent. You wanna see violent, look at Burkhead's helmet being turned 180 degrees against ISU last year?

If Suh wanted to violently smash his head into ground, i don't think the guy would be conscious.

I shutter to think what would've happened had Smith not been wearing a helmet.

But really, you and Bean are going to rationalize this, compare it to that, yada yada yada. It doesn't matter. Suh is just a classless football player and that comment proves he is seriously lacking in character.

I'm not rationalizing. It happens a lot in football that players push off other players helmets to stand up. Like i said. Suh is under a microscope and folks will blow up things larger than they need to be. Knowing that Suh should do a better job controlling his emotions on the field. I don't like the kick, i don't buy Suh's explanation for it. I agree with his ejection, i think he should be fined, but suspended seems a bit over the top.

If they suspend Suh, they should suspend Green Bay's Lee for the swing he took at Lion's Berry earlier in the game.

Bingo! How dare that tattoed freak swing his fist at someone who was wearing a helmet! I shutter to think of what would have happened had he not been wearing his helmet! That's criminal outside of a football game!

Agreed, I don't want that on my football team. I fail to see where we disagree here...oh wait now I do...you defend your idiots, I don't.

Ha, you must have missed the part where I said I agreed with the flag and being ejected. I just fail to see how Suh's action was worse than the GB player. I didn't see you bitching about him...

Sarcasam man, sarcasam. I can clearly see it right here...How dare that tattoed freak swing his fist at someone who was wearing a helmet! I shutter to think of what would have happened had he not been wearing his helmet! That's criminal outside of a football game!

...and you clearly failed to read it in my earlier post where I mentioned the flag. Whatever though, its all good. This thread is funny to me. I should just sit back and watch... :snacks:

Get a grip? I'm not the one defending an idiot just because he played for my college team.

No, you're just acting like one because you're a Packers fan.

I thought we were cool Dude, now not so much...

We're cool. Hearing Packers fans getting butthurt over Ndamukong Suh is just getting extremely tedious.

Not butthurt, I'm not crying about it. I don't want an apology, raping the sh#t out of the Lions in their own house and having Suh not be able to do a damn thing about it is good enough for me. However I would like some of you to acknowledge he's dirty but oh well. May not happen.

I don't think he stepped/stomped on that player that hard. It sure looked bad but I've seen worse.

Packer fans are all butt hurt on Suh right now but I don't seem to recall any Packet fans talk crap about Charles Woodson who actually punched a Saints player in week one. Funny how things change.

Get a grip? I'm not the one defending an idiot just because he played for my college team.

We're cool. Hearing Packers fans getting butthurt over Ndamukong Suh is just getting extremely tedious.

Not butthurt, I'm not crying about it. I don't want an apology, raping the sh#t out of the Lions in their own house and having Suh not be able to do a damn thing about it is good enough for me. However I would like some of you to acknowledge he's dirty but oh well. May not happen.

Why would you want that? It's definately a matter of opinion. What he did today was way over the line. I've acknoledged that, so have many Husker fans here. But the majority of the "dirty" things he's done so far in his career were either wildy blown out of proportion, or flat out bullsh#t. But as a Packers fan I can understand how you see things the way you do.

Some of the things you've said about him in this thread is also over the line, methinks. Get out of here with that drivel.

That play today was dirty, no question. Several others he's been flagged for previously were questionable at best...and probably NOT dirty in most of those several. A few others have been pretty bad, indeed (slamming someone's head to the ground)

That said - I really don't think he's the dirtiest player in the NFL - and Badgerfan - you've admitted before you become clouded in perspective because of being a fan of Wisconsin. Your comments today are probably a little skewed toward the Pack here I'm guessing....just because you are a fanatic.

That play today was dirty, no question. Several others he's been flagged for previously were questionable at best...and probably NOT dirty in most of those several. A few others have been pretty bad, indeed (slamming someone's head to the ground)

That said - I really don't think he's the dirtiest player in the NFL - and Badgerfan - you've admitted before you become clouded in perspective because of being a fan of Wisconsin. Your comments today are probably a little skewed toward the Pack here I'm guessing....just because you are a fanatic.

Undeniably so. Have I maybe-possibly, been a little-tiny-barely-noticeably overzealous with my choice of adjectives in describing the incident?...Perhaps.

So first and foremost I'd just like to apologize to the other Packer fans and great HB posters for allowing myself to be put in a position to be misinterpreted....and putting myself in that situation. A lot of people are seeing what they want to see but I know what I said...I said what I said, its just being misinterpreted. My intentions were not to do that, I was just trying to walk away from the posts but you know...it was just the situation...I was being pushed into it. I was just so off balance. Like I said, I know what I did and so does the man upstairs...

Undeniably so. Have I maybe-possibly, been a little-tiny-barely-noticeably overzealous with my choice of adjectives in describing the incident?...Perhaps.

So first and foremost I'd just like to apologize to the other Packer fans and great HB posters for allowing myself to be put in a position to be misinterpreted....and putting myself in that situation. A lot of people are seeing what they want to see but I know what I said...I said what I said, its just being misinterpreted. My intentions were not to do that, I was just trying to walk away from the posts but you know...it was just the situation...I was being pushed into it. I was just so off balance. Like I said, I know what I did and so does the man upstairs...

:lol:

Check your inbox.

Most people in this thread have said he's out of line and deserves punishment for his actions today. What do you want people to say here? Do you want them to parrot your comments calling him a "punk" and "dirty player." People here aren't going to do that because he did not act that way during his time at Nebraska so we have more exposure to him than you. I'm guessing you probably didn't know much about him until the last couple games of 2009. Have you been drinking today? Honest question, because you should maybe take a break from ranting. You are coming close to behaving like a jackass.

Most people in this thread have said he's out of line and deserves punishment for his actions today. What do you want people to say here? Do you want them to parrot your comments calling him a "punk" and "dirty player." People here aren't going to do that because he did not act that way during his time at Nebraska so we have more exposure to him than you. I'm guessing you probably didn't know much about him until the last couple games of 2009. Have you been drinking today? Honest question, because you should maybe take a break from ranting. You are coming close to behaving like a jackass.

I've stated what I want, I'd like a few people on here to acknowledge that Suh plays dirty. I watched him at NU, I didn't get that impression of his time there so it isn't a reflection on your program. If anything its a testament to the ability of your program to build character or at least keep kids reigned in from pursuing their true nature.

...and as for that last bit, let me take a moment to adress that...

1. I'm from Wisconsin so I drink everyday, take that as you will...

2. I am a total jackass when it comes to pulling for my team, defending our guys from cheap shots and maintaining a respectable image of the sport we all love. I'm also a jackass outside of that so I don't feel bad if you get that impression.

3. It is my hard-fought and well-earned right to rant, whine, b**ch and moan about every and anything I please. Just as it is your right not to listen to me. Don't like it? Ignore me. Against the rules? Ban me....but its kind of my thing.... :leghump:

He's a punk

...I joke a lot but not about this.

He's a punk because of one play? Give me a break. Was it unnecessary? Yeah it was and he should have been ejected but luckily your packers got away with a crapload of holding against suh, he was practically in a bear hug a few and that ruined his cool. He needs to learn to keep his cool though because the refs wont do him favors anymore. Woodson is a punk too remember when he punched david thomas in the midsection? Suh learned from woodson about playing dirty ;)

He's a punk

...I joke a lot but not about this.

He's a punk because of one play? Give me a break. Was it unnecessary? Yeah it was and he should have been ejected but luckily your packers got away with a crapload of holding against suh, he was practically in a bear hug a few and that ruined his cool. He needs to learn to keep his cool though because the refs wont do him favors anymore. Woodson is a punk too remember when he punched david thomas in the midsection? Suh learned from woodson about playing dirty ;)

1. Thread isn't about Woodson, its about Suh

2. Shoving someone's face into the ground repeatedly then kicking and lying/bullshiting about it afterward makes him a punk....

3. blah blah blah holding blah blah blah

That's funny right there...I don't care who you are!!! :D