The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Yes , agreed ..

It's not even Suh. The NFL is legitimately trying to make the game safer and get thug attitudes out of the game. The thing is, that isn't Suh at all. He has become the unfortunate poster-child for something he is not even close to being. I can't begin to express how disappointed I am that this has happened.

So Suh spins a couple of QBs around a little before taking them down. If the NFL really wants to set their tone, they should find some of those safeties that love to blindside receivers in the helmet as they go to catch a ball, or guys that revel in hitting QBs high and close to the head. Suh gets all this controversy for some incredibly stupid things like shoving a guy into the ground from behind, or a very slow takedown of I forget which QB. Must've been a very soft and gentle landing for the guy, though.

• 3 weeks later...

A rather stupid play.. No doubt in my mind he will apologize and find a waqy to make up for it

Before or after the suspension? Because there's no doubt he will get one, probably multiple games. He's also going to start losing sponsors, and that's going to hit him in the pocketbook. Suh always played angry and aggressive in college, but I don't remember anything dirty on a regular basis. I don't know where all of this is coming from, if the Lions staff encourages it to get the rest of the team fired-up, or he just got dumb all of a sudden. Whatever it is, he needs to pull it back because it can shorten a guy's career.

Why is everyone freaking out about this? Suh has done much worse things (trying to behead Jake Delhomme). Yeah, the play was very dirty and he deserved to be ejected, but it's not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. Hell, the Packers have had worse done to them earlier in the year when Robinson kicked a Packers' o-lineman in the nuts.