The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

If you were interested in having a discussion you would just have recapped or copied your blog piece in this thread. My opinion is your opinion that Suh is embarrassing the school is silly, and most likely it's ultra-silly so you'll get a reaction, and more page hits, and you'll have a bigger audience for your next story.

Thanks for participating. I don't agree, I think it makes both program look bad, especially Detroit's. He was one of the best payers the Huskers had, so he thinks he can get away with anything.

How does what Suh does today reflect on Nebraska? He's been away two years now. You're really reaching with this premise.

You still hear about people and media are still lambasting the whole Lawrence Phillips issue....and that was 18 years ago. Right or wrong, but just because you move on from Husker football doesn't mean people forget. This is Nebraska.

The dominance of Ndamukong Suh: The fourth-year defensive tackle out of Nebraska is playing the best football of his career. He had his best game, statistically, this season by sacking Jay Cutler twice. One of the sacks forced a fumble that led to a Nick Fairley touchdown, after which Fairley knocked Suh down in the ensuing celebration.

Much was made last week of Suh’s matchup against Bears rookie Kyle Long on Sunday. Instead, Suh saw double-teams most of the game and still pretty well dominated the rookie.

“He’s a grown man,” Long told MLive.com after the game. “That’s a grown man I played against [sunday].”

As written about a lot here in the past seven days, Suh’s ability to control an offensive line opens things up for Fairley, and ends Ziggy Ansah and Willie Young in a way few other defensive tackles can replicate.

http://espn.go.com/b...ew-lions-week-4

original.gif

I always thought this was the dumbest way to celebrate anyway.

But as college football goes, where they do this all the time as well, I'm just glad this is less intrusive and more legal than a player shushing his own crowd after scoring :hmmph

If you were interested in having a discussion you would just have recapped or copied your blog piece in this thread. My opinion is your opinion that Suh is embarrassing the school is silly, and most likely it's ultra-silly so you'll get a reaction, and more page hits, and you'll have a bigger audience for your next story.

Thanks for participating. I don't agree, I think it makes both program look bad, especially Detroit's. He was one of the best payers the Huskers had, so he thinks he can get away with anything.

How does what Suh does today reflect on Nebraska? He's been away two years now. You're really reaching with this premise.

You still hear about people and media are still lambasting the whole Lawrence Phillips issue....and that was 18 years ago. Right or wrong, but just because you move on from Husker football doesn't mean people forget. This is Nebraska.

The dominance of Ndamukong Suh: The fourth-year defensive tackle out of Nebraska is playing the best football of his career. He had his best game, statistically, this season by sacking Jay Cutler twice. One of the sacks forced a fumble that led to a Nick Fairley touchdown, after which Fairley knocked Suh down in the ensuing celebration.

Much was made last week of Suh’s matchup against Bears rookie Kyle Long on Sunday. Instead, Suh saw double-teams most of the game and still pretty well dominated the rookie.

“He’s a grown man,” Long told MLive.com after the game. “That’s a grown man I played against [sunday].”

As written about a lot here in the past seven days, Suh’s ability to control an offensive line opens things up for Fairley, and ends Ziggy Ansah and Willie Young in a way few other defensive tackles can replicate.

original.gif

But as college football goes, where they do this all the time as well, I'm just glad this is less intrusive and more legal than a player shushing his own crowd after scoring :hmmph

are you trying to change the subject?

original.gif

are you trying to change the subject?

I think it's fair to say the subject generally gets changed quite often on Huskerboard threads. Just wanted to make a point. Carry on, nothing to see here. ;)