The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

In one sense...he did it to himself. Suh did a bunch of stupid sh*t to put himself on the radar. But now...he's ON the radar. And it may not be fair on the field, but he's a target. I'm surprised refs even notice the game he plays in. Kind of like video crew at Husker games. What are they told to do? 1a) film the game. 1b) get coverage of Bo in case he freaks out. 1c) If Bo has a rant, screw the game coverage and make sure you get the rant.

In one sense...he did it to himself. Suh did a bunch of stupid sh*t to put himself on the radar. But now...he's ON the radar. And it may not be fair on the field, but he's a target. I'm surprised refs even notice the game he plays in. Kind of like video crew at Husker games. What are they told to do? 1a) film the game. 1b) get coverage of Bo in case he freaks out. 1c) If Bo has a rant, screw the game coverage and make sure you get the rant.

I agree with this when it comes to the "close", "controversial", hits. Like the the low block on the int return. Youre right, he has surrendered the benefit of the doubt.

But

when it comes to this particular incident, this was the most perfect, form hit in the history of football. It wasnt late. At all. Hell, the ball is damn near still in the qb's hand when contact is made. Helmet to body? Let's just face the facts here. At this point the NFL is just making sh#t up as they go. No exclusively in regards to Suh, but it's throughout the whole league. NFL officials have lost total control of themselves.

Wait a minute, so there is a group of NFL employees that sit around and diagnose every play on film of every player and then decide if a fine should be levied? Or, is this just the Suh screening room. I can only guess how that conversation went, "I want you and you and oh yea you and that girl over there to follow me. You all have a new job in the Screw Suh Room".

Wait a minute, so there is a group of NFL employees that sit around and diagnose every play on film of every player and then decide if a fine should be levied? Or, is this just the Suh screening room. I can only guess how that conversation went, "I want you and you and oh yea you and that girl over there to follow me. You all have a new job in the Screw Suh Room".

Also the name for Mr. Suh's bedroom

• Fire 2

"Potential hit on the Quarterback." ... "Potential helmet to the body."

When did the NFL outlaw hits to the body? What is Suh supposed to do with his head/helmet? This crap is beyond ridiculous!!

Just once I would like one of these bozos to explain how Suh is supposed to hit the QB. After all, that IS his job. Weeden still had the ball in his hand when Suh started the motion to hit him. He didn't hit him in the head. In fact, he actually had his facemask facing somewhat up in the hit. Heck, his helmet actually goes to the side of Weeden's body.

I'm all for safety in football...but that is total BS.

You have to wonder if the refs focus on Suh during plays; missing countless holding calls while trying to find fault with Suh.

You have to wonder if the refs focus on Suh during plays; missing countless holding calls while trying to find fault with Suh.

Most of the plays aren't drawing flags. It's not the refs. It's the league office.

Most of the plays aren't drawing flags. It's not the refs. It's the league office.

He should file a grievence againt the league for singling him out. I have seen other players do worse and either not get fined or get slapped on the wrist.

Hanks said part of the reason for the fine on a hit that wasn’t penalized was because Suh’s been a repeat offender and wanted him to “course correct” his on-field behavior. Hanks said it was a violation and that Suh’s past actions alone didn’t determine his decision. It’s not the only way the league is trying to influence Suh.

Report: Ndamukong Suh invited to meeting at league offices

What a load of BS. So....are they are now considering past actions for future fines? Wow....

I would love for Suh some time to get to the QB, instead of hitting him, pick him up and cradle him like a baby....then, lay him down nice and gentle and pat him on the head like he is putting him down for nap. It would be a middle finger to the officials who are doing this.

• Fire 1