The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

I think diagnosing a person based on glimpses of their lives viewed through a media lens is fraught with peril.

No doubt. But we have a pretty large body of evidence to work with. Have you ever talked to anyone or heard stories from anyone who went to school with him, hung out with him or played college ball with him? Have you read about how he engages in the same behavior in practice against his own teammates as he's constantly being disciplined for during games? At a minimum I believe he has some anger management issues. And I think there's a real possibility that his problem may go beyond that.

Having a gun probably wasn't the best idea, even if it was a pellet gun.

That said, a cable worker should either a) knock on the door of a homeowner's backyard if he has to enter said backyard or b) leave a note on the front door to inform the homeowner that they are in the backyard. I can't blame Suh for his reaction to this.

Suh came out of his garage waving the pellet gun in "an intimidating manner."

I laugh when I try to picture this. A gun doesn't really make Suh that much more intimidating. Suh could have stepped out with bunny slippers and a propeller beanie and the cable guy still probably would have crapped himself.

I laugh when I try to picture this. A gun doesn't really make Suh that much more intimidating. Suh could have stepped out with bunny slippers and a propeller beanie and the cable guy still probably would have crapped himself.

I'd be worried if he was dressed like that too because he's probably jacked up on something lol

I'd be worried if he was dressed like that too because he's probably jacked up on something lol

You would know.

You would know.

About dressing like that or being jacked up on something?

(Hint: the answer is yes)

Lavonte David fined for "late hit" out of bounds on Geno Smith

http://www.nfl.com/n...t-on-geno-smith

But pretty boy Clay Matthews doesn't get anything when he went at Kaepernick's head out of bounds and then threw a punch. Hmmmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pr8hIzNefk

That's bizarre. Lavonte's hit wasn't even technically a late hit out of bounds, since he made contact before Smith even stepped out of bounds. Not to mention it was just a slight 2-hand shove. Matthews' hit was way more blatant than David's or even Suh's.