The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

That's absurd. He clearly launched himself at the guy's waist - nearly hit him there, and only hit him lower because the guy was moving away from him.

The NFL cited his "repeat offender" status.

I hate that being a "repeat offender" makes you get fined $100k. Now you know next time he hits someone hard they'll say "well he got fined $100k earlier this year. He obviously cant behave." How about you fine based on the actual "crime" and not a so-called "record" that you, the NFL, made up to begin with. Replay has showed that his Cutler hit was legal, his Delhome (spelling? Don't really care) hit was basically just a facemask-gone-too-far and hardly the worst one I've ever seen. 15 yards was punishment plenty for the second one. The Thanksgiving stomp looked to me like someone stomping around because they're frustrated, but hey, I'll give the NFL that one. The Matt Schaub groin kick was a stretch at best. Would've been a non-issue with any other player.

That's absurd. He clearly launched himself at the guy's waist - nearly hit him there, and only hit him lower because the guy was moving away from him.

The NFL cited his "repeat offender" status.

I hate that being a "repeat offender" makes you get fined $100k. Now you know next time he hits someone hard they'll say "well he got fined $100k earlier this year. He obviously cant behave." How about you fine based on the actual "crime" and not a so-called "record" that you, the NFL, made up to begin with. Replay has showed that his Cutler hit was legal, his Delhome (spelling? Don't really care) hit was basically just a facemask-gone-too-far and hardly the worst one I've ever seen. 15 yards was punishment plenty for the second one. The Thanksgiving stomp looked to me like someone stomping around because they're frustrated, but hey, I'll give the NFL that one. The Matt Schaub groin kick was a stretch at best. Would've been a non-issue with any other player.

repeat offenders should not get benefit of doubt because they can't stop what they are doing. Maybe if Suh quit making boneheaded plays they might lessen it or see that he doesn't have to play that way. Even other NFL players say that Suh is a dirty player.

I've suspected for some time that Suh may have some mental/psychological issues. Apparently he was threatening the cable guy with a pellet gun last month. No doubt the cable guy should have asked for permission first, especially at night. But there has to be a better way to handle that type of situation than the way he did. I've been incredibly disappointed with his antics and bizarre behavior since leaving Nebraska.

http://www.detroitne...S0101/309110107

Seriously? If the guy was in my backyard without knocking on my door to inform me first would have had either a 9mm pointed at his temple or an AR-15 from a distance. I don't care for people trampling on my property without permission, especially at night. He would have also had my dogs charging him as soon as the door opened.

I live in Oklahoma, so in Detroit I would be a lot worse on my protection. Along with how many sicko's/stalkers are out there that will do anything to get to their "hero".

I've suspected for some time that Suh may have some mental/psychological issues. Apparently he was threatening the cable guy with a pellet gun last month. No doubt the cable guy should have asked for permission first, especially at night. But there has to be a better way to handle that type of situation than the way he did. I've been incredibly disappointed with his antics and bizarre behavior since leaving Nebraska.

Seriously? If the guy was in my backyard without knocking on my door to inform me first would have had either a 9mm pointed at his temple or an AR-15 from a distance. I don't care for people trampling on my property without permission, especially at night. He would have also had my dogs charging him as soon as the door opened.

I live in Oklahoma, so in Detroit I would be a lot worse on my protection. Along with how many sicko's/stalkers are out there that will do anything to get to their "hero".

Utilities have an easement; that type of response of that of a paranoid shut-in.

• 2 weeks later...

Utilities have an easement; that type of response of that of a paranoid shut-in.

Yes, utilites have an easement, but that doesn't mean that the workers can go into your backyard without proper consent at odd hours of the night.

Along with that, I have been broken into once and have a hawk in my back yard that PETA loves to try to get to to set it free. So it is a free-for-all when entering my backyard.

Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever.

Dominant defensive tackle has dirty rep but teammates say he has cleaned up act and matured

599.jpg

"I don't do it to get the glory. I do it to win games. I don't really care what people say. I just have to be true to who I am and continue to do what I want to do, which is play hard, attack and do what my coaches tell me."

http://www.chicagotr...0,1277201.story