The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Vikings fans next to me at work say the $100K wasn't enough. I think they're just pissy because their team blows ass and can't ever win anything.

compared to what team? Detroit sucks more. Minnesota has had more success than Detroit.

Well, Detroit gave them about 10 chances to blow the game wide open and they didn't take it. Because they have a terrible QB, couldn't run the ball for positive yds, and their defense only stopped the Lions because the Lions stopped themselves with their dumb mistakes. Watching the Lions is like watching Nebraska. Dumb, untimely penalties and mental lapses. If you think that's not a result of their coach I'd have to disagree. The Vikings like to hitch their wagon to over the hill QBs or young QBs who show little promise of being a star. And that's just fine with me, because I love watching their fans bitch and moan every Monday morning when i come into work.

I've suspected for some time that Suh may have some mental/psychological issues. Apparently he was threatening the cable guy with a pellet gun last month. No doubt the cable guy should have asked for permission first, especially at night. But there has to be a better way to handle that type of situation than the way he did. I've been incredibly disappointed with his antics and bizarre behavior since leaving Nebraska.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130911/SPORTS0101/309110107

The credibility of the cable guy takes a HUGE hit when he claims Suh pointed a gun at him that looked like an AK-47.

The surveillance tape shows that Suh didn't point the gun at him, and that thing looks nothing whatsoever like an AK-47.

There's a bit of drama queen action happening there.

EDIT - here's the gun, for reference's sake:

aDgkSSn.jpg

Suh's sister Ngum provided surveillance video from the home to the police, and it confirms Suh's story. Suh arrived home a few minutes after Ferrell went into his yard, then Suh began to look into his backyard. The video shows Ferrell proving his employment and Suh holding the gun in his right hand and pointing it at the ground. After several minutes, Suh moved the gun over his right shoulder, still pointing away from Ferrell.

LINK

Doesn't sound like an unreasonable way to act. What does the cable guy expect if he goes poking around in back yards without permission?

The credibility of the cable guy takes a HUGE hit when he claims Suh pointed a gun at him that looked like an AK-47.

The surveillance tape shows that Suh didn't point the gun at him, and that thing looks nothing whatsoever like an AK-47.

There's a bit of drama queen action happening there.

EDIT - here's the gun, for reference's sake:

No doubt the cable guy seems to be trolling for attention and publicity and is probably embellishing the story to get some. But I think professional athletes, celebrities, etc. need to be smarter than wandering around their yards with guns, even pellet guns.

And this incident in a vacuum wouldn't be that big of a deal. But the evidence seems to continue to mount that Suh has some serious issues.