Wats will go to CO at the end of the year

I think Shawn Watson will get his dream job at colorado at the end of the year. So who do u think can or will replace him WHEN he leaves for Colorado. I say when because I have a feeling that we will lose him and maybe a few other asst too

Just a guess, but I think CO wants to make a bigger splash with a hire than this.

I think Shawn Watson will get his dream job at colorado at the end of the year. So who do u think can or will replace him WHEN he leaves for Colorado. I say when because I have a feeling that we will lose him and maybe a few other asst too

Just a guess, but I think CO wants to make a bigger splash with a hire than this.

Will Muschamp

I'm thinking they may go with Leach in the end, if he would accept the job that is. I'm not sure but who ever takes that job has a LOT of work ahead of them.

Now that would be a homerun for CO, I think. Let the ole Pirate run and gun their way into the Pac 10. It would be ballsy, anyway. I'd like to see it.

Will Muschamp

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

Good one!

I'm thinking they may go with Leach in the end, if he would accept the job that is. I'm not sure but who ever takes that job has a LOT of work ahead of them.

I've thought Leach would be a good fit for a long time. Even with the current mess CU is in, he would create a huge buzz, recruiting might be lost for this year, but he would get them on the right track shortly there after, and he would have lots of time to work on it because I dont think that system has any money left.

His style of Offense would fit the PAC10 like a glove. Toss in a half assd D and they win the conference in 3 years....

Edited by Canttakeitanymore