Who goes to Husker games just to party?

teachercd

I thought since this got brought up in another thread that we could see why people go to Husker games. Personally I go to party, the atmosphere is usually great, champions club is a blast, talegating is usually average to above average and of course, if its warmer out its great to bring girls with and meet new ones too!

I don't usually even go into the game, what about you guys/girls?

I thought since this got brought up in another thread that we could see why people go to Husker games. Personally I go to party, the atmosphere is usually great, champions club is a blast, talegating is usually average to above average and of course, if its warmer out its great to bring girls with and meet new ones too!

I don't usually even go into the game, what about you guys/girls?

Nah I've only been to 2 games... ISU this year and 2005 alamo bowl

While I absolutely love the games and rarely miss more than a minute or two of home games, for me it really has become more of a family and friends event. It really does have a holiday type feel to it when I get to see a bunch of people I am close to, share good food, and be in good company.

And while booze is very nice and always present, but I usually eat so much that I have trouble getting especially saucy. Although sauciness does ensue from time to time.

So I guess you could say that the game is the event that brings everyone together to party? Both then?

The most fun moments of my life occur in Memorial Stadium. During a Husker game I am more excited and having the most fun, exhilarating time of my life. There is no way I will ever drink before or during a Husker game. For me, drinking is for socializing and I don't socialize at games. I watch the game, scream loudly, and usually have several anxiety attacks. Socializing/partying comes after the game if we win. Drowning myself in my sorrows if we lose.

I go to a Husker game because I love to watch Husker football. <_<

I don’t party or really drink for that matter so those things don’t appeal to me.

Football trumps partying in my eyes but that could just be me though. FWIW: I don’t really care for drunk people either :madash so maybe that is why the partying scene and I don’t jive.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I would like to know the age of the people that say they go to “party”. I don’t have anything to say either way I’m just curious. :dunno

• Fire 1

I go for the games. Period. I'm 34 and having a few beers or cocktails before the game is legal and is kind of more celebratory than partying per se.

When I was younger, it was more partying for me to go to B-ball games in college, as I was playing football on Saturdays. Really drunk, loud, cursing, partying people, no matter how passionate are annoying because they aren't fully attentive.

I suppose I should qualify the word "party" in my other post. I'm talking about a bunch of grown adults standing around talking football with a beer in their hand. Often we're talking to former players, family, or folks from my hometown that I haven't seen in ages. There is nothing wild about it. It's most definitely not out of control.

I suppose I should qualify the word "party" in my other post. I'm talking about a bunch of grown adults standing around talking football with a beer in their hand. Often we're talking to former players, family, or folks from my hometown that I haven't seen in ages. There is nothing wild about it. It's most definitely not out of control.

I refuse to believe that knapplc isn't a lamp shade rager before the games <_<