Pelini Needs To Act More Like COach Osborne

As a life long Husker fan, I am very disappointed in the way Bo continues to act after we lose. He comes across as a very bad sport who does not represent the Huskers well! He whines, cries, criticizes, and makes tons of excuses without taking any responsibility for the poor play. We only scored 6 points, you cannot expect to win scoring 6 points. We have now had our butts handed to us against Texas and Texas A&M in a year where we desperately needed to beat both of them. Bo embarrassed us after the 2009 BCG and now by his actions he is doing it again. Win with class, lose with class is what Coach Osborne always said. As for me, I have had enough of this whining inept coach who comes off like a cry baby. Coach Osborne needs to sit the young man down and show him hoe he looks on t.v, like a whining idiot.

I'm not exactly a happy camper at the moment and I am glad that I didn't have all my actions on film tonight. But I have to agree with you. Bo is Bo and he doesn't have a very good poker face. I do feel that some of his sideline behaviour is becoming very embarassing. His tirade with tMart was rediculous as was his tirade with Cotton once the truth came out what caused that ordeal. Hopefully Tom will have a chat with him.

As a life long Husker fan, I am very disappointed in the way Bo continues to act after we lose. He comes across as a very bad sport who does not represent the Huskers well! He whines, cries, criticizes, and makes tons of excuses without taking any responsibility for the poor play. We only scored 6 points, you cannot expect to win scoring 6 points. We have now had our butts handed to us against Texas and Texas A&M in a year where we desperately needed to beat both of them. Bo embarrassed us after the 2009 BCG and now by his actions he is doing it again. Win with class, lose with class is what Coach Osborne always said. As for me, I have had enough of this whining inept coach who comes off like a cry baby. Coach Osborne needs to sit the young man down and show him hoe he looks on t.v, like a whining idiot.

Bo is Bo. That ain't changing.

And yet he refused to talk about the officiating despite the media's best attempts to continue to push the issue. Feel free to give credit when it is due.

I smell troll.

Osborne never went through what Bo is going through with the Big 12 right now. Osborne never had to change conferences.

And if Osborne had been coaching tonight, he either would have been just as ticked off as Bo, or there'd be a thread called, "Tom Osborne needs to show more emotion on the sidelines when his team is getting screwed."

I like his fire and respect his competitiveness. But I have to say that his blowup on T-Mart made me feel a bit queasy. Is it just me or is most of his fire directed negatively? Sure was tonight.

I'm hoping Bo can grow up and take his lumps on this one. He kind of blew it tonight. Learn your lesson and move on. And kick CU's ass on Friday...

Osborne never went through what Bo is going through with the Big 12 right now. Osborne never had to change conferences.

And if Osborne had been coaching tonight, he either would have been just as ticked off as Bo, or there'd be a thread called, "Tom Osborne needs to show more emotion on the sidelines when his team is getting screwed."

wrong from Big 8 to Big 12. I think Bo was so pissed cause he knew he got jobbed and couldn't do anything about it.