Where is the HATE?!

You guys can hate on CU all you want, but keep a few things in mind. Colorado was the only other school to see the Big 12 for what it is and get out. Another little tidbit. When Berringer was killed and they had his funeral, which team showed up in Goodland, KS for his funeral which Frazier just conveniently couldn't make? While I do hope we beat them Friday, I also hope they go into the Pac 10 next year and make some noise.

• Fire 2

I HATE sCUm with a PASSION! With their granola eating, pot smoking, tree hugging, eco friendly, hand holding, piece of $hit fan base. I hope Bo takes out his frustration on this sorry a$$ team. I want him to put his foot on Colorado's throat and not let up even after the game is over!! That is how much I HATE their pi$$ ant team and their pi$$ ant fan base!!!!! Do I hate sCUm that much? You DAMN RIGHT I DO!!!!!!! :steam

The only hate in this rivalry is from the sCUm fans who think that somehow in the past 14 years, we've become their natural rivals.

OU is our rival.

OU abandoned us brother. I feel like Missouri was our only real remaining rival.

(I know what you're saying though. Our OU rivalry was one of the greatest in all of sports, period. I'm just still bitter because OU picked Tejas over us. Still stings to this day. So I refuse to acknowledge them as a rival anymore, because they haven't been for fourteen years.)