Taylor rumor

I'm pretty sure this rumor is true. Got a friend that spoke to Mike McNeill. McNeill said that none of the seniors (himself included) and probably most of the team don't want Taylor there. Honestly the kid is a great talent but players with this attitude (if true) can really cause a team to implode. It's not worth it and personally I would like to see Carnes, Cody, or Turner (in that order) starting next year.

Bo gave Quintin many opportunities to fix his problem and Cody made a mistake that wouldn't allow him to remain. Their situations aren't similar.

I agree that each situation is unique, however I still don't see Bo making up the turf toe to protect a player who is no longer on the team, also to allow a player to practice and improve himself when he is going to another school is very out of charicter for Bo. Taylor is getting reps in practice he is still a husker. I think its safe to say that dog don't hunt.

Whatever happens, we will move on to the next best thing. In fact it guarantees an exciting Spring game and fall camp in the QB race.

What I do know is that Bo is not going to bend over and take the shaft for anyone, especially Martinez, if Martinez violated team rules, I'm sure Martinez will find out how Quentin Castille felt.

Bo gave Quintin many opportunities to fix his problem and Cody made a mistake that wouldn't allow him to remain. Their situations aren't similar.

There was a rumor going around that Cody sold his tickets which is a violation with the NCAA and if Taylor was indeed on his cell phone in the locker room again that is an NCAA violation. Both of these cases are very similiar. Sure Quintin had his chances to shape up but yet he still broke team rules and was removed from the team. There have been other players that I can't think of that have been kicked off or suspended for not following team rules and therefore if Taylor did break a team rule he would either be suspended or kicked of the team. None of these has happened.

Anyone who thinks that losing TM wouldn't be a huge, monumental loss is sadly mistaken.

Why? We were one second from winning the Big 12 title (against an undefeated #2 team) with an injured Zac Lee. We could very well win the thing this year with Cody Green. If Carnes and Turner are half as good as advertised, then they will quickly be a step ahead of Lee and Green. Martinez was very good against Washington, KSU and Okie Lite (defenses ranked 85th, 107th and 90th respectively), extremely ineffective against the most hyped game in years (Texas) and hobbled the rest of the way. He's certainly an explosive runner, but whether he can be a successful, national title type quarterback in the long-run remains to be seen. Ultimately the program's success is anchored in the defense, and with even an above-average QB and a good O-line, we can be a top 10 team.

1. Suh is gone.

2. Alex is gone next year. No more automatic FGs if within five miles of their end zone.

3. A brutal schedule the next two years in a new conference.

Without Tmart we're a "slight" offensive upgrade from 2009.

not to mention our secondary will be taking an enormous hit after this year. our d-line is not nearly as good as they were last year. we arent getting the kind of pressure on the QB rushing only 4, but thats to be expected after suh left. our secondary (for the most part) has been able to cover up some of the diminishing effects from our d-line by blanketing receivers.

bottom line: i do not expect our D to be as good next year as they have been the last two. itd be unrealistic to do so. our offense needs to step up in a big way against those big 10 defenses, and we could definitely use the offensive firepower.

of course losing a playmaker like martinez will hurt...badly. i thought this was a given

im gonna go out on a limb here

i'd bet my house that if the team saw this thread they'd tell you to go hug a dick.

say something even happended. ive seen cover ups happen before when i was in the military. if someone is your boy, theyre youre boy, mistakes and all. and this goes without saying that martinez has actually fudged up, which people do. ill tell you this right now, even if the kid screwed up, you can bet your ass his teammates are gonna cover for him. i feel bad if youve never experienced a male bonding situation that ultimately can overcome any obstacle. if nothing is really going on, their own fanbase created something that turns into a negative. and thats what f'ing sad about all of this.

The problems of this rumor have to do with the logistics. How does Taylor's dad fly from California to Texas to Lincoln back to California and back to Lincoln.

Does he have his own plane. That bustling metropolitan Airport in Lincoln does have a lot of flights but how is this guy everywhere.

The problems of this rumor have to do with the logistics. How does Taylor's dad fly from California to Texas to Lincoln back to California and back to Lincoln.

Does he have his own plane. That bustling metropolitan Airport in Lincoln does have a lot of flights but how is this guy everywhere.

silverjetpack.jpg

Aw yeah.

Wasn’t there another QB that wore #3 and had an outspoken parent that quit the team and then tried to comeback only to be told to hit the streets? :facepalm:

Why do people get so pissed about the rumors. Makes the board way more interesting.

It really doesn't. Rumors just make people sound like dumb middle school kids.

So do 1,000,000 different threads complaining about Shawn Watson but that hasn’t stopped the masses. dedhoarse

i'd bet my house that if the team saw this thread they'd tell you to go hug a dick.

I’d bet my house that if the team saw any of the “Fire Shawn Watson” threads they’d tell you the same thing. :nanalama

Bo's racist :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

Interesting……………………..Kevin Dixon <_<