Shawn Watson to interview with Vanderbilt today?

Nexus

but what I saw of the Okl pass rush, I don't think Cody would have stood a chance in there. Bo and Watson must have thought that also, or we would have maybe seen him some.

I think Cody's grandma would have stood a chance there on some of those sacks Taylor took. Slight exaggeration but I'd be surprised if Cody took sacks with all kinds of time like Taylor did. Then, maybe he throws some picks or fumbles so you never know.

He had time on a few plays and made boneheaded plays by not throwing the ball away. But for the most part the o-line was getting torched all night. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Correction. The oline was getting torched EXCEPT when we ran the wildcat. Funny how a run blocking oline can succeed with a running game plan.

So if enough heat is on watson does he take the vandy job?

• Fire 1

but what I saw of the Okl pass rush, I don't think Cody would have stood a chance in there. Bo and Watson must have thought that also, or we would have maybe seen him some.

I think Cody's grandma would have stood a chance there on some of those sacks Taylor took. Slight exaggeration but I'd be surprised if Cody took sacks with all kinds of time like Taylor did. Then, maybe he throws some picks or fumbles so you never know.

He had time on a few plays and made boneheaded plays by not throwing the ball away. But for the most part the o-line was getting torched all night. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Correction. The oline was getting torched EXCEPT when we ran the wildcat. Funny how a run blocking oline can succeed with a running game plan.

I started a topic/thread yesterday "O-line must play great" and it only got two replys. Seems kind or ironic now..... :facepalm:

• Fire 1

I wanted to see them in the "I" formation with Helu and Burhead behind Martinez. Hit em' quick or mis-direction. The zone read was taking way too long to develop with Martinez at less than 100%.