Shawn Watson to interview with Vanderbilt today?

Nexus

Oh just fire his @ss. This Shawn Watson joke is no longer funny. Really.

OK. We fire Watson after this recruiting class is signed. We then ask T O to step in as O/C for one season, while we line up someone for the 2012 season. Being a head coach, A/D is not new. Why can't an O/C and A/D not be tried for a year. You sure as hell won't find a better offensive mind. Just throwing this out there.

GBR!!!

husker nation just creamed in their collective pants...I'd make that announcement now though, and watch the best recruits in the country come to our doorstep knowing t.o. is at the helm.. i wish it would happen, put it probably won't.

Of course it couldn't happen, just something to fun around with. Watson will be back next season, if he wants to stay on. All this fire Watson stuff is wishful thinking by some of the fans. T O wanted him here, and with a 100% Martinez, we probably win this game. I like Cody's commitment to this team, but what I saw of the Okl pass rush, I don't think Cody would have stood a chance in there. Bo and Watson must have thought that also, or we would have maybe seen him some.

GBR!!!

but what I saw of the Okl pass rush, I don't think Cody would have stood a chance in there. Bo and Watson must have thought that also, or we would have maybe seen him some.

I think Cody's grandma would have stood a chance there on some of those sacks Taylor took. Slight exaggeration but I'd be surprised if Cody took sacks with all kinds of time like Taylor did. Then, maybe he throws some picks or fumbles so you never know.

but what I saw of the Okl pass rush, I don't think Cody would have stood a chance in there. Bo and Watson must have thought that also, or we would have maybe seen him some.

I think Cody's grandma would have stood a chance there on some of those sacks Taylor took. Slight exaggeration but I'd be surprised if Cody took sacks with all kinds of time like Taylor did. Then, maybe he throws some picks or fumbles so you never know.

Or could ve thrown the ball away...... Taylor seemed to miss that part of game plan this week.

He had time on a few plays and made boneheaded plays by not throwing the ball away. But for the most part the o-line was getting torched all night. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

He had time on a few plays and made boneheaded plays by not throwing the ball away. But for the most part the o-line was getting torched all night. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

On 4 or 5 of those sacks Taylor had time to get rid of the football. I'll admit their was a couple of times he had absolutely no time to throw, mostly when OU was coming on the blitz, which everybody knew was coming from a mile away.

Oh just fire his @ss. This Shawn Watson joke is no longer funny. Really.

OK. We fire Watson after this recruiting class is signed. We then ask T O to step in as O/C for one season, while we line up someone for the 2012 season. Being a head coach, A/D is not new. Why can't an O/C and A/D not be tried for a year. You sure as hell won't find a better offensive mind. Just throwing this out there.

GBR!!!

husker nation just creamed in their collective pants...I'd make that announcement now though, and watch the best recruits in the country come to our doorstep knowing t.o. is at the helm.. i wish it would happen, put it probably won't.

Although Tom being O.C. would be a nice dream not going to happen. Also keep in mind the majority of top recruits are not from Nebraska. Very few have as astute knowledge of the Husker in our hay day. MOst of them were between 4 or 6 years old.