Shawn Watson to interview with Vanderbilt today?

Nexus

Tough place to start as a head coach. Reminds me of Indiana, {basketball school}. O-line could use a little better coaching. No time to pass most of the game.

GBR!!!

shawn has already been a head coach my friend.

11-22 in three years at Southern Illinois before Gary Barnett snatched him as a QB coach at northwestern, who he then obviously followed to colorado. vanderbilt sounds more and more perfect for him the longer i think about it. ;)

Oh just fire his @ss. This Shawn Watson joke is no longer funny. Really.

OK. We fire Watson after this recruiting class is signed. We then ask T O to step in as O/C for one season, while we line up someone for the 2012 season. Being a head coach, A/D is not new. Why can't an O/C and A/D not be tried for a year. You sure as hell won't find a better offensive mind. Just throwing this out there.

GBR!!!

Oh just fire his @ss. This Shawn Watson joke is no longer funny. Really.

OK. We fire Watson after this recruiting class is signed. We then ask T O to step in as O/C for one season, while we line up someone for the 2012 season. Being a head coach, A/D is not new. Why can't an O/C and A/D not be tried for a year. You sure as hell won't find a better offensive mind. Just throwing this out there.

GBR!!!

husker nation just creamed in their collective pants...I'd make that announcement now though, and watch the best recruits in the country come to our doorstep knowing t.o. is at the helm.. i wish it would happen, put it probably won't.