Miami may seek Pelini's interest

Nexus

08:53 AM ET 12.05 | Miami will look to speak with some coaching candidates at a football function Monday in New York. More than a half dozen remain in the mix, including Mississippi State's Dan Mullen and Connecticut's Randy Edsall. UM is considering interviewing Texas Tech's Tommy Tuberville and will try to gauge interest of Stanford's Jim Harbaugh and perhaps Nebraska's Bo Pelini. Jon Gruden suggested UM consider ex-Vikings coach Brad Childress.

Miami Herald

LINK

I don't see Bo going to the University of Miami, but I don't see Bo being at Nebraska until retirement either. If a good college offer or NFL offer comes up, I think Bo's gone.

I don't pretend to have knowledge, just a gut feeling. No need for tar & feathers.

Why not? He will be a Big Ten coach next year and i think that Nebraska would match any other college offer. Bo has a ways to develop as a coach. Honestly i think that any other college would've come down harder on Bo with the A&M game.

Bo chances of going to Miami are slightly worse than Harold Schnellenberger returning to Miami. Of course his name will pop up, but now is not th etime he would make a move. He has a mission here- to win a NT. Things are good for him and his family. He has a great mentor in TO, whom according to the boards, a KMTV scrolling line, and my friend that cleans aquariums- is our next OC.

I don't see Bo going to the University of Miami, but I don't see Bo being at Nebraska until retirement either. If a good college offer or NFL offer comes up, I think Bo's gone.

I don't see him going to Miami or a pro gig. but if the Ohio State job comes open (and it will, ohio state coaches NEVER have happy endings) i would expect bo to be on the VERY short list. and seeing as it is alma mater and in his home state, i really don't see him saying no.