Miami may seek Pelini's interest

Nexus

Looks like Miami is really reaching with their candidates, what do they think, their history is going to get Bo Pelini...HAHAHA. Bo is better where he is.

i just cant see Bo in miami.... i dont think it would be his scene...

he would have bigger player problems than using cell phones during a game, that is for damn sure!

But then again maybe Bo would rather deal with 35000 fans instead of millions!!! :rollin

Yeah, but seriously, the press would probably be a lot more intense. Bo may not like the local press here much, but I hope he realizes how much worse it would be in a larger market. I think he does. Plus does he really want to raise his family there? Not worried about this one.

Bo chances of going to Miami are slightly worse than Harold Schnellenberger returning to Miami. Of course his name will pop up, but now is not th etime he would make a move. He has a mission here- to win a NT. Things are good for him and his family. He has a great mentor in TO, whom according to the boards, a KMTV scrolling line, and my friend that cleans aquariums- is our next OC.

Howard's brother?

• Fire 1