Bo looking into the Miami HC Job

epocSoN

Please give Bo and his staff a raise and make sure they stay here. Unlike most "short memory" Husker fans, I remember what it felt like about 4 years ago. We had a coach who didn't care, blamed the players, and had no passion. Over the past 2 years we have competed for Big XII titles, had one of the best defenses in football and a watch a coach who ACUATLLY CARES about his team. We already have 10 wins this season, look to end with 11 wins and have a top 10 recruiting class in the works. Please, please, please don't let our Coach leave us.

Thanks,

HskerFever73

• Fire 1

relax people sportcenter is just quoteing the Miami Hearld the same article that started this. Bob stoops come up for every job...including the newly opened Florida position. Get used to it. When you have a good coach everyone going to come after him. Nothing to see here.

+1. Story comes out last night, and now the first morning shows are reporting on it. I haven't seen the clips though so maybe it's new info or something.

I graduated from Nebraska, and I am a die hard Husker fan.

With the recent events, I begin to wonder, just how great of a job is the Nebraska head coaching job?

How does it rank among other top division 1 schools?

Welcome to HuskerBoard, Kirk. :thumbs

It's hard to rate this job amongst others. It depends on what the coach values, the pay, the prospects of success, the difficulty of the job, the quality of the conference, etc. Each coach has to weigh those variables against those of other schools, and decide which ones are better at each school, and which ones are most important to him.

By all accounts Bo's wife really loves Lincoln. I have heard that they bought the same exact house they lived in back in 2003 when they came here in 2008, and that they really like the school the kids are in, too. I think that has to count for quite a bit.

relax people sportcenter is just quoteing the Miami Hearld the same article that started this. Bob stoops come up for every job...including the newly opened Florida position. Get used to it. When you have a good coach everyone going to come after him. Nothing to see here.

+1. Story comes out last night, and now the first morning shows are reporting on it. I haven't seen the clips though so maybe it's new info or something.

Why do people write "+1" if they didn't give him a +1? I've always been curious about that.

• Fire 2

Why do people write "+1" if they didn't give him a +1? I've always been curious about that.

Haha, it's just shorthand for "I agree", as opposed to "I have repped your post positively". At least for me. I'm not that crazy either way about the reps system. I figure as long as I get the point across, it doesn't matter too much. I'll also rep+1 when I agree but don't feel like making a post. I don't think I usually do both though, more of an either or. I don't even know, not too consistent about it.

In any case, Fowler has been repped now to fix this :) By both of us, I see!