Bo looking into the Miami HC Job

epocSoN

Ubben's Twitter page says:

# Follow-up statement from Tom Osborne slams the door shut pretty tight on Bo leaving for anywhere, also.

What does this mean?

Statement from Tom Osborne: “Bo has done an excellent job of leading our football program at Nebraska over the past three years. We’re looking forward to having Bo and our coaching staff lead our team in the Holiday Bowl and as we transition into the Big Ten next year.”

Schick and Nick's FB page has it, only place I've seen the quote

Bo creates his own problems with the media. Communication or lack of is normally the root of all problems. One simple, that is not true statement would have ended this. He chose to play with the situation I think.

All coaches preach unquestioned allegance, loyalty, honesty and above boar actions. What is good for the goose is good for the ganger.

Bo needs to lose his attitude. Thinking that Perlmans comments caused this is wrong. Bo was wrong in his actions, and just like anyone working for someone, must accept the corrections. Should it have been done publicly is in question, but Bo corects his players in public, again goose gander deal.

Still think it was all a power display, but no matter how much we love him, he is playing with fire. He is not more important than the University and its reputation.

I hope this is cleared up. But comments Sean Callahan made this morning still give thought that it may not be.

Oh by the way Saben is not going to Alabama.

"The reports that I am preparing to interview at Miami are false. I will not have any additional comment on this matter."

Has he already interviewed? He was on the road yesterday, but maybe he conducted it over the phone. Who knows but I'm not sold on how he worded his statement. I could also be making something out of nothing.