T-Mart officially gone

I think this will be more of a game. U-Dub is thrilled to be there, Huskers are not. Locker isn't as bad as he looked against the Blackshirts, expect him to make some more plays.

I agree.

I think our d-line is better now though, so we may not need the secondary to make as many plays. I think one of the Keys (difference between winning by 40 or 30) is whether the guy behind Steinkhuler can step up and make a few plays.

I still dont think our offense will have any problems, considering we had 3 100-yard rushers last time.... I mean, T-mart can throw better now, too.

BTW, for anyone that was wondering what teh original name of the thread was, that is, before some Huskerboard God decided to smite me, it was "T-Mart Officially Gone" which then transitions into the first sentence.

BTW, for anyone that was wondering what teh original name of the thread was, that is, before some Huskerboard God decided to smite me, it was "T-Mart Officially Gone" which then transitions into the first sentence.

You do know you can edit your own headline, right? If you like your original thread title, change it back. ;)