Big Ten Division Name Change

• 3 weeks later...

I like Blue and Black personally. Its simple and the logo already has both colors in it.

Hmm... I thought the logo was blue and white. Either way, I would mind Leaders and Legends less if they added the East / West tag to it. East Legends, West Leaders would at least be long enough that people would just call them East or West for short most of the time.

I like Blue and Black personally. Its simple and the logo already has both colors in it.

Hmm... I thought the logo was blue and white. Either way, I would mind Leaders and Legends less if they added the East / West tag to it. East Legends, West Leaders would at least be long enough that people would just call them East or West for short most of the time.

one of them is blue and black

Big 10 Logo

Honestly I like the idea of the Great Lakes and the Great Plains division names. You can put just about any team in either one of those.

I've heard this countless Husker fans, at least a few Michigan fans and now a tOSU fan. Kinda makes me think the B1G ought to survey the possibility of Great Lakes and Great Plains. Surely they'd get a more favorable response than what they're seeing now.