Steinkuhler

How much did him being gone from last nights game have to do with NU's poor tackling and lack of pressure on Locker?

I don't think it would have had any effect at all..He is only one of 11 guys out there. I do not recall Baker blowing up many offensive lineman this year anyways.

No but he does keep them off of the linebackers.

yeah sometimes the bull's job is to eat up double teams. Ryan Bingham comes to mind.

How much did him being gone from last nights game have to do with NU's poor tackling and lack of pressure on Locker?

I don't think it would have had any effect at all..He is only one of 11 guys out there. I do not recall Baker blowing up many offensive lineman this year anyways.

No but he does keep them off of the linebackers.

yeah sometimes the bull's job is to eat up double teams. Ryan Bingham comes to mind.

Exactly

Exactly, if Washington would have stayed with the running game the first game it would have been a lot closer. We did not have an answer for Polk the last game. We also learned that Locker is fast, not the passer, but quite a runner.

No real difference. Nebraska was not there to play, not prepared, or motivated. This was the staff's fault. This was poor coaching from the get go. Our fans did little to help in this game. We continously knocked the game, waste of time and money, not going to such a stupid game. Forgeting that we were telling them that we were not going to support them. A lot of fault for the results, not just the players.

Time to get off their backs, take some responsibility for the loss and move on.

Exactly, if Washington would have stayed with the running game the first game it would have been a lot closer. We did not have an answer for Polk the last game. We also learned that Locker is fast, not the passer, but quite a runner.

No real difference. Nebraska was not there to play, not prepared, or motivated. This was the staff's fault. This was poor coaching from the get go. Our fans did little to help in this game. We continously knocked the game, waste of time and money, not going to such a stupid game. Forgeting that we were telling them that we were not going to support them. A lot of fault for the results, not just the players.

Time to get off their backs, take some responsibility for the loss and move on.

Sorry, but that should have been obvious from the get-go. You're telling me that coming into that game you didn't know that Locker was fast and had a great ability to run?

It did appear that we had not planned for his running ability, which is ridiculous considering everyone knows that scrambling and QB-designed runs are his strong suit.

Our #1 priority should have been to contain Locker. We failed miserably.

I am fairly certain that Baker saw just as many if not MORE double teamming then Craick did this year. Crick was singled up all night Thursday and still was a nonfactor.