Ron Franklin true D-Bag

Unfortunately the wussification of our society has caused things like this to be a big deal when its really not. Instead of crying to management,(a RAMPANT problem these days!) she should have shot him down with a snappy comeback, and called it good. Firing him and possibly ruining a 35 yr career over something like this is ridiculous. It should have to go FAR beyond what it did to even consider that.

Wake up. This isn't 1965. It's not like people don't know it's ignorant to call a colleague by a deprecating name, ESPECIALLY when it's gender-related. Cunningham is a grownup. He knows very well that discrimination has no place at the office. In fact, he was warned about it a few years back when he did it to someone else. If he can't control himself, management has an obligation - by federal law - to control him.

Thats for your correction AGAIN, but i was right in the first place. FAR to big of deal was made of this!! I know what the stupid rules are, and it sickens me how far out away from any common sense we have come. not just on this issue.

Go educate yourself. You're wrong before, you're wrong now, and you'll continue to be wrong as long as you think discriminating against women is OK.

Yeah your condscending,knappic is always right, crap will sure change a lot of minds, probably not mine. this was 2 WORDS! how far do you think it should go? If you look at them in a way they dont like, or walk too close to them. Way too far. Never said discrimination was OK just wondering how bad 2 words can really hurt.

I think it is worth noting that the article indicates that he was pulled from the radio broadcast .... nothing more. This puts the issue into a little better context. Clearly companies need to respond to things and they need to be reasonable, suspension seems more reasonable to me than firing the guy in this case but he should be on double secret probation (I realize he may yet be fired but we don't know that).

READ THE WHOLE FLIPPING ARTICLE!

#1. They were talking amongst themselves after a production meeting. Talking of a colleagues wife winning mayor in some township(Can't be that sexist). THE BROAD BUTT-IN WHERE HER OPINION WASN'T ASKED FOR. Then she got Butthurt, (if that's not a homosexual slur, YET) and got OFFENDED. Then she thought she would be cute, and got put in here place. If here boyfriend/husband would have been handling his business she would have went on and carried her day on, INSTEAD OF BEING NOSY!!!!!.

2.Frankin's first "alleged" incident is laughable!

3. Some People need to know the difference between bigotry, racism, prejudice, sexism. IN WHICH WE ALL ARE, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!

4. I am sick and tired of stuff like this. If men and women are equal, then lets put ALL WOMEN on the FRONT lines. How about a all female/gay military. Splitting hairs politically correctly speaking is not healthy (Never met a African Canadian or British African) . Enemies see this weakness. BTW where is all the angst for what MUSLIMS are doing to women and gays oversees. Typical mainstream media BIAS!!! Our country might as well be called "The Offended States of America"!!!! If this women wants equal rights SHE NEEDS TO GROW A SET!!!! What Franklin did was inconsiderate and even rude, NOT SEXIST! If you think its "sexist" then you know where I AM THINKING YOU CAN GO!!!!Off to Mamby Pamby Land you freaking JACKWAGONS!!!!

:steam :steam :steam :steam :throw:bounce :bounce :bounce:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

BTW an emoticon told me its feelings are hurt because there are no gender/sexual defining emoticons.

:rant :rant :rant

GET RICH QUICK TRIAL LAWYERS ARE DOING OUR COUNTRY IN!!!!

post-6620-084097900 1294113929.jpg