All This BS About Bo Leaving, Time To Come Back To Earth Huskerboard.

Michigan fires Roch-Rod, fact. Now lets talk about supposition, Michigan is going to hire Les miles away from LSU. LSU automatically offers their job to Bo P. Bo P. can't wait to make a lateral move and takes the LSU job. Woe is me the Huskers don't have a couch and disaster falls upon the program. :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs: Come back to earth idiots!

Only one thing is written in stone, 'Michigan needs a couch.' As for the rest: (1) Why would Miles want to leave a good program in the conference that ESPN thinks is the best in the country for a down program in the 'Rust Belt?' (2) Is the Michigan job really a quality position? (3) Is LSU really interested in Bo P? (4) After a decade of moving his family ( 3 times ) does Bo want to make another move and (5) how does Mrs Bo feel about that? (6) Is the LSU job a step up from the Nebraska job? If Bo P should leave why should we assume that Nebraska can't bring in someone just as good if not better?

Get your heads back up from between your legs Husker fans this is just the off season.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

Congratulations T_O....... I think you might have just broke the record for the longest topic title on Huskerboard. Plus, according to your post.... Michigan is need of a "couch"... Lucky for them, I just bought one from the furniture Mart and have an old one to give away. :clap

I am just having fun.... I agree with almost everything you said... just giving you a good natured jabbing :cheers

remember this summer when there were so many different theories on how the conference realignment would work out? and there was this gradyoso scheme about 5 or 6 teams going to the pac 10 or sec or big 10. howd that all turn out? two teams moving on, this is same kind of thing. lots of ifs and maybes, chances are slim that it all plays out that way. this is getting blown out of proportion indeed.