For entertainment only

HANC

Turner Gill would be the leading candidate, IMO.

I was told that he would not make Osborne's short list.

really? people have inside sources for a job search that doesn't even exist?

Was told that if the NU job were to come open, which I don't believe that it will, that Osborne would not call him. Reason being that was given to me is that Osborne was not fond of the way that he handled the Buffalo situation for some reason or another.

Osborne called him a few years ago - Turner was one of the finalists for the job along with Pelini. That was after his second year at Buffalo.

I vote for Scott Frost. He is one of the best young offensive minds out there and he is a Nebraska guy that would never turn his back on the program. Look at what he has done at his short time at Oregon; he has helped take them to back-to-back Pac 10 titles and BCS bowls. Not to mention all of the awesome coaches he has either played or coached under. T.O. would be foolish to not try and get him here.

If we can’t get Frost I vote for Gary Patterson, Gene Chizek, or Chip Kelly. That list will change after tonight though.

I would also settle for Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll, or Jim Tressel.

Was told that if the NU job were to come open, which I don't believe that it will, that Osborne would not call him. Reason being that was given to me is that Osborne was not fond of the way that he handled the Buffalo situation for some reason or another.

Osborne called him a few years ago - Turner was one of the finalists for the job along with Pelini. That was after his second year at Buffalo.

I know that Osborne called him back then. The list went basically like this:

1a. Bo Pelini

1b. Turner Gill

All I am saying is that I have heard that Turner Gill would not make TO's shortlist, which IMO is a good thing. Like I said, I don't think we will be looking for a head coach anytime in the near future, but if we were I am glad that it would not be Turner Gill.

Not saying he is a bad coach but Paul Johnson and Georgia Tech were 6-7 this year. I know he lost his whole offense when Nesbitt got hurt but that record doesn’t cut it. IMO

If we were to hire Paul Johnson (which we wont because we wont be looking for a coach for awhile) I would begin to review my loyalty to good ol' Nebraska U.

Anyone who is anti-Watson, but Pro-Paul Johnson should also strongly consider hanging up the keyboard and stop posting.

• Fire 4

1a. Bo Pelini

1b. Turner Gill

All I am saying is that I have heard that Turner Gill would not make TO's shortlist, which IMO is a good thing. Like I said, I don't think we will be looking for a head coach anytime in the near future, but if we were I am glad that it would not be Turner Gill.

Rumor was it had to do with the Jimmy Williams and Turner thing at Buffalo. But I wouldn't be 100% sure about that. Its a bunch of BS. I think it comes more from Turner saying it would be too soon to leave KU and what he has set out to do there. But either way I think Turner is a bad choice.

• Fire 1

1a. Bo Pelini

1b. Turner Gill

Rumor was it had to do with the Jimmy Williams and Turner thing at Buffalo. But I wouldn't be 100% sure about that. Its a bunch of BS. I think it comes more from Turner saying it would be too soon to leave KU and what he has set out to do there. But either way I think Turner is a bad choice.

:yeah