Everything about Les Miles - 2011

All they said is that Miles was meeting with Michigan. It never said he was going there. I am not saying that he won't end up going there but he has also said that he is happy where is at. I am pretty sure he also met with Michigan before they hired RichRod and everyone said that he was going there that time too but ended staying at LSU then and may do that again. Like I said, I am not staying he is staying for sure either but lets not jump before anything is actually official.

(@GMoose) Same reason why Les is leaving. Because you look at all the crazy success he has had there, and they still want to run him out of town for the next guy.

Here at Nebraska, it's not that bad. And there is no 'next guy.' Bo stays - and he is the guy. That painting some guy did with Devaney, Osborne, and Pelini? He can have something very special here if he settles down and looks at it.

SEC is not gonna be on top forever.

Can anyone provide a reason why Bo wouldn't want to go to LSU? More $$, better recruiting base, better conference. Please don't give the "I heard his wife doesn't BR"

I can only offer this; I only know 3 people from Louisiana, but they are straight up crazy. I guess I just picture half the state being like the assistant coach on the Waterboy. I would never want to live there. Sure he'd have an easy setup from a coaching perspective. But it's hot and humid down there, you'd spend a lot of extra dough on monkey butt powder.

• Fire 1

from ESPN during the Title game. Having to replace another coach so quick would suck. But i would think Bo would have an easier time in the Big Ten than SEC. I guess we will find out how much Bo likes Lincoln instead of Baton Rouge.

This is coming from a Joe Schad report, the same guy who said that Texas and the rest of the B12 south (excluding Baylor) were going to the Pac 10...

Just saying....

Same reason why Les is leaving. Because you look at all the crazy success he has had there, and they still want to run him out of town for the next guy.

Here at Nebraska, it's not that bad. And there is no 'next guy.' Bo stays - and he is the guy. That painting some guy did with Devaney, Osborne, and Pelini? He can have something very special here if he settles down and looks at it.

SEC is not gonna be on top forever.

Please be right.

All they said is that Miles was meeting with Michigan. It never said he was going there. I am not saying that he won't end up going there but he has also said that he is happy where is at. I am pretty sure he also met with Michigan before they hired RichRod and everyone said that he was going there that time too but ended staying at LSU then and may do that again. Like I said, I am not staying he is staying for sure either but lets not jump before anything is actually official.

ESPN reported that if offered the job Les Miles would take it. For a lot of coaches it's hard to pass up your alma mater. It's different now than 3 years ago when he just won a national title. I don't think he wanted to be seen as a Saban and just leave.