JBD It had to happen

• 1 month later...

More from Rosenthal via twitter:

Miles on JBD:“It’s Brian’s choosing. The door was certainly open for him to stay under our guidelines. I just think he wants to be at home.”

The caveat under our guidelines is interesting. I wonder if Miles was laying down some fairly significant benchmarks that didn't necessarily appeal to JBD..?

Miles on JBD:“It’s Brian’s choosing. The door was certainly open for him to stay under our guidelines. I just think he wants to be at home.”

The caveat under our guidelines is interesting. I wonder if Miles was laying down some fairly significant benchmarks that didn't necessarily appeal to JBD..?

Thats what I am thinking. He and a few assistants were just in working out the kinks with some phones, should have asked them the details.. :sarcasm

Thats what I am thinking. He and a few assistants were just in working out the kinks with some phones, should have asked them the details.. :sarcasm

I'm betting you're both on the right track. "You can come back, JBD, but here's what you're going to be doing." And that was specifically unpalatable to him.

It's better this way. Everyone gets to move on. He never seemed happy here. So many of the fans never seemed to rally around him. He had work ethic issues, and obviously injury issues.

It is to bad that he left, but it was time to start over with this program. We may take our lumps for the next couple of years, but I think things are going to get better sooner than many expect. Something about this staff. I look to see some better players coming in, than we have been able to recruit before. Hope I'm right, but have that feeling. jmo

GBR!!!