Amukamara Draft - Ninth, to the Cowboys?

knapplc

I pray to god that Prince does not end up with a star on the side of his helmet

I like that you capitalize "Prince", but not "god". Priorities of a Husker fan.

What kind of comment is this? One guy is suddenly indicative of all husker fans? Or he has to believe what you believe? There are so many kinds of fail here it's ridiculous - not the least of which is the fact that this isn't the place for this kind of discussion.

Leave stuff like this in the Politics/religion forum, thanks.

Easy there Knapp, I thought it was funny.

I'd love to see the Lions get Prince. I've been on their bandwagon ever since they drafted Suh. The more Huskers, the better.

Thanks for the advice, Richard. It's not so easy to gauge intent on a message board.

Sure it is, but it is even easier if certain MODS would either A. refrain from altering previous posts B. refrain from erasing, non rule-breaking posts.

Seacrest - out

P.S. I'm hoping that Prince falls to my Falcons, but I know he'll be long gone by then.

Thanks for the advice, Richard. It's not so easy to gauge intent on a message board.

Sure it is, but it is even easier if certain MODS would either A. refrain from altering previous posts B. refrain from erasing, non rule-breaking posts.

Seacrest - out

P.S. I'm hoping that Prince falls to my Falcons, but I know he'll be long gone by then.

I'm just trying to do my job. You wanna bust my chops, I can bust back. It's up to you.

But Husker fans always capitalize the “L” in Jammal Lord. That should make everyone happy, right?

• Fire 2

The 49ers may take him at 7. Their three biggest needs are corner, quarterback and DE/OLB (pass rusher). They will probably try to get a free agent quarterback. That will leave them with plenty of options with their pick. Prince, Von Miller, and the guy from North Carolina that was forced to sit out this year. I would love to see them pick Prince as the last Husker they picked (Jay Moore) never saw the field.

What kind of comment is this? One guy is suddenly indicative of all husker fans? Or he has to believe what you believe? There are so many kinds of fail here it's ridiculous - not the least of which is the fact that this isn't the place for this kind of discussion.

Leave stuff like this in the Politics/religion forum, thanks.

Easy there Knapp, I thought it was funny.

I'd love to see the Lions get Prince. I've been on their bandwagon ever since they drafted Suh. The more Huskers, the better.

You too, eh? Glad to see I'm not the only one that's jumped on. :)

And the Dallas fans aren't too thrilled about Prince-to-Dallas talk--remember most of these Cowboy fans are fans of various Big 1210 schools, and they want nothing to do with Nebraska since we stood up to them.

Would much rather see Prince go to Detroit as well--their secondary is what kept them from winning at least two games that I can think of.