Big Surprise???

I talked to my guy, found out what's going on. You guys are going to be surprised by it. Trust me.

P.S. - When I come on here on Thursday morning and say "told you so", then you'll understand how important I am and how good my inside info is.

• Fire 1

I talked to my guy, found out what's going on. You guys are going to be surprised by it. Trust me.

P.S. - When I come on here on Thursday morning and say "told you so", then you'll understand how important I am and how good my inside info is.

It's not like we're rooting against you. I'm sure most of us hope that you are right and it's something world shocking....just don't understand why you have to be all secretive about it. Either it's something that you can share or it's not, in which case why even bring it up?

It's not like we're rooting against you. I'm sure most of us hope that you are right and it's something world shocking....just don't understand why you have to be all secretive about it. Either it's something that you can share or it's not, in which case why even bring it up?

I know something you don't know, DO DA DO DA, I know something you don't know...

I thought we were past this when we got out of high school.

Well, can't wait till Wednesday, to hear this earth shattering news....

I thought I was making it obvious I was making fun of some people. I guess I shoulda added this :sarcasm

My buddy was sitting behind Bo Pelini at "The Blue Man Group" last night and overheard him say to his friend sitting next to him "You'll see after Wednesday."

That is all that I have.

Obviously he was referring to his new Dot Dash Butterflyfish he has acquired for his salt water aquarium. Was told directly from Bo's aquarium man

p-68728-butterfly.jpg

First off......I don't proclaim to have a guy. Even if I do. It would get me fired. Second I know stuff no one else knows but can't say or I'd be fired cause it would be clear how or who I got it from. There are going to be changes on the staff. Some of it is organizational and some is because of evaluative conclusion. It's not going to come to light until wed night but 3 events happened already. If I'm wrong my sources screwed me. If I'm right I'm excited and nervous. But mostly excited. I'm sure ill be deleted so see you on the other side as someone neW. NiCe flirting. Gotta run to bed.

First off......I don't proclaim to have a guy. Even if I do. It would get me fired. Second I know stuff no one else knows but can't say or I'd be fired cause it would be clear how or who I got it from. There are going to be changes on the staff. Some of it is organizational and some is because of evaluative conclusion. It's not going to come to light until wed night but 3 events happened already. If I'm wrong my sources screwed me. If I'm right I'm excited and nervous. But mostly excited. I'm sure ill be deleted so see you on the other side as someone neW. NiCe flirting. Gotta run to bed.

Since you can't say anything, why wouldn't you just not say anything on this board then?

Also I have no idea what three events that have already happened you are talking about...

I'm not sure who the reputable posters are on this board, but all the conjecture is kinda funny. If the program is really making moves right before signing day--look out! I'm going to assume that nothing changes and (although I have very few posts on this board) I'll project that the people with -50 are FOS (wait, is that me?). Actually, I'll assume that they're Iowa fans. My next assumption will be that yogurt will rip her (his) top off and claim players are suffering from kidney illness!!

Does your source have any info on the return of the NFL to Los Angeles? That's the news we're all waiting for here in LA LA land. There's supposed to be some sort of announcement on the subject tomorrow morning at 9:30am pst. Hoping you might be able to give a heads up.

Since you can't say anything, why wouldn't you just not say anything on this board then?

Also I have no idea what three events that have already happened you are talking about...

I'm assuming 3 things have happened internally but won't be announced until Wednesday? However it does sound like something is going to happen based on impromtu meetings being called and the fact that people are on here saying somethings gonna happen, but if nothing happens I may go George Costanza and get very upset!

I believe there are people on here that are very much in the know. I also believe the important in-the-know people don't say stuff like this. People that say stuff like this are, IMO, most likely FOS, or know something but are just a desk boy, spoiled nephew, or someone who happened to overhear something walking down the hall. If you really are as important as you try to sound, it seems kinda douchey to have to get on a message board and tell a bunch of annonymous strangers that you are important and do know things.

• Fire 4

The weird capitalization in the last line has got to be a clue. W, N, and C are capitalized, and the W and C would not otherwise be so capitalized. From this, I deduce that "W" stands for Watson and "C" for Cotton, and that both coaches will be axed.

Here's the thing, guys: You had to know that staff changes were coming. How do we know? Because of the odd silence coming from the team. If Bo intended to keep the offensive coaches, you would have heard them say, "There will be no changes to the staff. Coach Watson and the other offensive coaches will be returning in 2011." Since the recruits who've committed did so with the coaching staff intact, this would have given guys like Bubba all the reassurance they needed to know that nothing's amiss. In other words, it can't hurt and might help.

But if you didn't intend to keep those coaches, then making those statements and then firing those coaches would be a total lie and might upset recruits, even those who didn't care about any particular coach who was let go. So you say nothing and let sleeping dogs lie until after signing day, at which point you strike like ninja---fast and deadly.

So in conclusion, I strongly believe there will be some coaching changes, regardless of this thread. They may not happen Wednesday, but they will happen. I think we are going to see a shakeup on the offensive side of the ball and my God, it's about time. Fasten your seatbelt, Zoogies, because it's about to get interesting.

I believe there are people on here that are very much in the know. I also believe the important in-the-know people don't say stuff like this. People that say stuff like this are, IMO, most likely FOS, or know something but are just a desk boy, spoiled nephew, or someone who happened to overhear something walking down the hall. If you really are as important as you try to sound, it seems kinda douchey to have to get on a message board and tell a bunch of annonymous strangers that you are important and do know things.

Well said sir!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1366708/slow-clap-o.gif

I'm assuming 3 things have happened internally but won't be announced until Wednesday? However it does sound like something is going to happen based on impromtu meetings being called and the fact that people are on here saying somethings gonna happen, but if nothing happens I may go George Costanza and get very upset!

wowo i'm getting kinda excited about weds... now for many more reasons