The Mystery Coach Revealed!

We're going to have an all-star cast of high school coaches.

Ha ha! It looks that way. But Fisher has actually been coaching for over 15 yrs. He's had gigs at CU, Okie Lite, and Idaho. Before he took the top job at the Massachusetts highschool. (Same hs where we picked up the WR recruit, btw)

Does Bo have a connection to Colman? He does with Fisher....

Other than Tariq Allen what is this connection that I am missing or overlooking?

On thing Els can bring to the table is someone who can match Bo's attitude, the guy can be a straight ahole as well, so I like that just not Ross. He did find Marc Boerigter(SP?) of KC Chiefs fame.

Still say Coleman was the miss. aspeedlin is right about him. Well known and respected in the Jersey area. But oh well. That is why we sit on computers and Bo Knows Football(yes my first Bo Jackson reference ever since the hire, I seriously want to +1 myself for waiting so long)

• Fire 3

No, it seems like Garrison is going to be part of the full on staff. Of course - could be wrong.

Time to root for the (probable) staff, but at this juncture it seems like we have replaced Shawn Watson and Ted Gilmore with Jon Garrison and Richard Fisher. I have a hard time getting around to a point where I see this as a positive.

The bottom line, I guess: if Bo prefers working with the staff, it isn't likely that keeping the older staff would be a better option.