SIGNED OT Paul Thurston

Nexus

Welcome to Husker Nation, Mr. Thurston!

Thought this was an interesting comment:

“Pelini told me that I have the athleticism to play tackle, but in their new system that they’re going to, he sees me as more of a guard,” Thurston told Huskers Illustrated. “The way it looked to me during the game is that they have a lot of their guards pulling and all that stuff. So that’s definitely something I like doing and could see myself doing.”

LINK

Not to bitch or anything but who was the clown(I know it wasn't you Nexus) that chastized me for saying I see Thurston easily moving to guard in the Evan Boehm thread. Gonna have to check that one.

that was probly me.. Don't think I was being an clown though.

I just didn't think we'd take 3 OT's

Damn it skool it was you. I was hoping it was a member I dislike. You are ok in my book. I knew we wouldn't take 3 tackles like you said, but as I had said I thought it Paul and/or Mike easily could slide down. It is water under the bridge friend.

But in the end, HA I MAY BE RIGHT!!!!!

Off to the Bunmp When Drunk Thread

• Fire 1

Damn it skool it was you. I was hoping it was a member I dislike. You are ok in my book. I knew we wouldn't take 3 tackles like you said, but as I had said I thought it Paul and/or Mike easily could slide down. It is water under the bridge friend.

Glad we could put that debacle behind us, PC chuckleshuffle

and congrats on being correct, I suppose I'll have to eat a teaser plate of crow or something. :laughpound

• Fire 1

and congrats on being correct, I suppose I'll have to eat a teaser plate of crow or something. :laughpound

:lol:

My favorite part of that whole exchange was Paul stumbling off to the Drunk Thread.

No crow needed my good sir. Future disclaimer in most cases caplocks for this guy equals alcohol induced posting.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...