Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

I'm flying in from PHX to Den on my Birthday on 4/20, then driving to Holdrege for a Funeral on the 21st..then onto Lincoln probably on the 22nd to celebrate my old college buddy and his wife's birthdays..I don't think he even drinks anymore because it turns him yellow or something Liver enzyme related?, but knowing him, he might still try to drag me and my Son to tHE zOO for some Blues.. Do they still let minors in? and will any of you be out that night? or possibly Monday night?

Seems like I owe some of you mass quantities...

I think the Zoo Bar will let minors in as long as it's not past a certain hour. I took a History of Jazz course two semesters ago, and part of the curriculum asked us to go to jazz shows in the area and do written reviews. I did a couple at the Zoo Bar and had no problems. But, of course, this was at six or seven in the evening. If you try and take a minor in there after nine or something like that, you might have a few more issues.

In any event, they might just sharpie his hand with a big 'M'. Worst comes to worst, you can't get in. But, I honestly don't know their policy for sure.

• Fire 1

I have no idea how crowded Brewsky's gets this time of day. We may not get a table. This could be interesting. :D

EDIT - I'll be the one wearing a Husker cap, stinking a little because I just finished some yard work and I'm too lazy to take a shower to have a beer with some guys. Unless one of you is really cute - then maybe I'll clean up.

I have no idea how crowded Brewsky's gets this time of day. We may not get a table. This could be interesting. :D

EDIT - I'll be the one wearing a Husker cap, stinking a little because I just finished some yard work and I'm too lazy to take a shower to have a beer with some guys. Unless one of you is really cute - then maybe I'll clean up.

Is this the bar on Corn Husker across from the Super 8? We go there every time we come down for a game.

T_O_B