Think we have all learned our lesson from EA Sports. You can't buy their games until 2 months have gone by so they can fix all the glitches and bugs that they release with the game...

The game plays smooth now, and I am enjoying every minute of it with my All-American slider sets. Heisman tries to cheat you so hard.

What slider settings do you use and what kind of an offense do you run? I find a slider setting that works pretty well but I'm curious. On the setting I found and use, for example, tweaked the WR stats and I think DB stats in order to create "three to four drops per game." But I seem to come across anywhere 5-7 drops a game.

I'm still having a lot of trouble passing in this game, regardless of sliders, team or difficulty level. As I have mentioned before, the linebackers make far too many ridiculous blocks over the middle of the field. Far more than occur in real life. The only way to consistently move the ball with the passing game is to call hot routes, at least in my estimations. DB's make ridiculous cuts on the ball and quarterbacks almost NEVER hit the receiver in perfect stride. I've yet to see my quarterback throw a ball that allows the receiver to maintain their full velocity.

I run a pro style offense...as for sliders...I found them from this link http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/523456-stat-accuracy.html

Yeah, it's a rarity to find a QB hitting a WR in full stride. I figured I could tone down the LBs ridiculous jumping abilities by turning down their jumping stats by 40. I think that's been EAs biggest shortcoming when it comes to super LBs, they make them so that they can jump as high as WRs and DBs...but in reality they can't.

Think we have all learned our lesson from EA Sports. You can't buy their games until 2 months have gone by so they can fix all the glitches and bugs that they release with the game...

The game plays smooth now, and I am enjoying every minute of it with my All-American slider sets. Heisman tries to cheat you so hard.

What slider settings do you use and what kind of an offense do you run? I find a slider setting that works pretty well but I'm curious. On the setting I found and use, for example, tweaked the WR stats and I think DB stats in order to create "three to four drops per game." But I seem to come across anywhere 5-7 drops a game.

I'm still having a lot of trouble passing in this game, regardless of sliders, team or difficulty level. As I have mentioned before, the linebackers make far too many ridiculous blocks over the middle of the field. Far more than occur in real life. The only way to consistently move the ball with the passing game is to call hot routes, at least in my estimations. DB's make ridiculous cuts on the ball and quarterbacks almost NEVER hit the receiver in perfect stride. I've yet to see my quarterback throw a ball that allows the receiver to maintain their full velocity.

I run a pro style offense...as for sliders...I found them from this link http://www.operation...t-accuracy.html

Yeah, it's a rarity to find a QB hitting a WR in full stride. I figured I could tone down the LBs ridiculous jumping abilities by turning down their jumping stats by 40. I think that's been EAs biggest shortcoming when it comes to super LBs, they make them so that they can jump as high as WRs and DBs...but in reality they can't.

I'll have to try that out, then. I usually like to run a balanced offense that leans on the running game, so I might have some different results.

I just wish there were a contractual way for another company to make a college football game, other than EA. They've had bad years, better years and mediocre years, but they've never put out a product worthy of high praise.

• 2 weeks later...

Does any1 know how to find the wishbone formation. I cant find it anywhere in the game and its my all time favorite formtion

It's definitely there. And as far as I know, it is titled - simply - the Wishbone formation. Look for it in the create a playbook. If you can't find a section on wishbone itself, try looking under flexbone or something similar.

If the computer's psychic ability wasn't a half-step below omniscient, I'd play this game a LOT more. I'd join up with Mills on that online dynasty

It truly is amazing how the initial depression on the pass key immediately notifies the defender the pass is coming. Their reaction time is uncanny.

Here's another hypocritical thing to go along with the broken passing game. On streak routes, when the defender has his back turned, the defender won't bite on a pump fake. Yet when the pass is in the air, they'll stick their arms up (without looking) and intercept it.

The pass game is so infuriatingly broken that it numbs my mind.

If the computer's psychic ability wasn't a half-step below omniscient, I'd play this game a LOT more. I'd join up with Mills on that online dynasty

It truly is amazing how the initial depression on the pass key immediately notifies the defender the pass is coming. Their reaction time is uncanny.

Here's another hypocritical thing to go along with the broken passing game. On streak routes, when the defender has his back turned, the defender won't bite on a pump fake. Yet when the pass is in the air, they'll stick their arms up (without looking) and intercept it.

I always forget that if you have a receiver sitting wide open in the middle of the field and there is a man in zone underneath but no one over the top you can NEVER EVER complete the pass even if you try lofting the ball and leading the receiver.

I always forget that if you have a receiver sitting wide open in the middle of the field and there is a man in zone underneath but no one over the top you can NEVER EVER complete the pass even if you try lofting the ball and leading the receiver.

I know the frustration!!! The easiest routes to complete in the game are post routes over the middle, but a backer playing zone in the middle of the field is a sure-fire interception or deflected pass 9/10 times. The problem lies with player recognition, the backer's vertical and the inability to put touch on passes. Backers always know exactly where the ball is going as soon as you hit the button, backers have ridiculous four foot verticals (and inhuman hand-eye coordination - when's the last time you saw a backer stick his hand up and miss the ball), and there's only two kinds of throws in this game - darts and lofts.

Tough to be a good quarterback when everything is going against you. I've tried just about everything, including slider adjustments. But with drops and uncanny backer play, I average 50% completion percentage.

I dropped down to Varsity and increased the CPU sliders, to make the players better but the intelligence behind it stupider. It's not fun when the computer guesses your play, bringing out nickel defenses when you're in 2back 2TE personnel and passing. That tendency suggests run! You play that accordingly!

Definitely annoying, especially when you audible to work against they're pre-snap weakness and they audible right back every time. Still the best way around it is to be familiar with what you're quick audibles are for each formation, can get you something out of nothing more often than not.

Although I do like the sliders and would not play the game without them, does anybody else find their inclusion like a slap in the face? It's like EA says 'here, we know this game sucks, so we're going to give the player the option to adjust gameplay settings in order to portray a more accurate football experience.'

EA will say sliders are there for players to play the game how they want to play, but if one really thinks about it, their presence is almost like an admission to mediocrity.

Although I do like the sliders and would not play the game without them, does anybody else find their inclusion like a slap in the face? It's like EA says 'here, we know this game sucks, so we're going to give the player the option to adjust gameplay settings in order to portray a more accurate football experience.'

EA will say sliders are there for players to play the game how they want to play, but if one really thinks about it, their presence is almost like an admission to mediocrity.

Every other sports game, EA or not, has game sliders.