I don't know but it had damn well better be fast and it had damn well better be good! I have never ever EVER sold a game back, but this one is really coming close to that point for me. I can not beat Fresno state in dynasty with Gatorbate's roster (and some customizations AND adjusting sliders) by more than a TD, not to mention if I do win the score is in the teens every time. Don't even get me started about online after going on a 4 game win streak I get blown out with no offensive TDs in 3 straight games and the opposing teams in the 38+ range. I know I'm not good but I sure as hell know I'm not that bad.

Okay, it's probably too late to help me now, but I'm a little beyond mad here... I just finished my first dynasty season. I had recruited and signed 3 DT's and 2 DE's (my depth was horrible!) during the regular season. Got to signing day and they were still there with all my other recruits. I advanced the week to position changes... out of those 5 defensive lineman, apparently 1 of my DT's made it to my roster. The other 4 are nowhere to be seen. Any help?!

I think I know your problem. If they have signed and they're incoming freshman, they may not show up on any of your pre-season rosters especially if the season hasn't started yet. For example, your incoming freshman (at least in previous installments of the game) don't show up when you get to the 'Training Results' portion of the pre-season. Only currenrt players on your roster are affected by training, thus incoming players won't be listed. My guess is that you can't mess with positions of incoming players until the season has officially started.

Once you start the new season, your signed players will show up on all rosters/depth charts. They however won't show up on pre-season lists.

Okay, it's probably too late to help me now, but I'm a little beyond mad here... I just finished my first dynasty season. I had recruited and signed 3 DT's and 2 DE's (my depth was horrible!) during the regular season. Got to signing day and they were still there with all my other recruits. I advanced the week to position changes... out of those 5 defensive lineman, apparently 1 of my DT's made it to my roster. The other 4 are nowhere to be seen. Any help?!

I think I know your problem. If they have signed and they're incoming freshman, they may not show up on any of your pre-season rosters especially if the season hasn't started yet. For example, your incoming freshman (at least in previous installments of the game) don't show up when you get to the 'Training Results' portion of the pre-season. Only currenrt players on your roster are affected by training, thus incoming players won't be listed. My guess is that you can't mess with positions of incoming players until the season has officially started.

Once you start the new season, your signed players will show up on all rosters/depth charts. They however won't show up on pre-season lists.

No, I know that isn't it. I was on the 'Change Positions' portion where new freshmen show up so that you can adjust ATHs, etc. And they weren't there. Oh well, I moved on...

Is anyone besides me looking forward to Madden 12 more than NCAA 12 this year?

I have enjoyed NCAA, but it took some major slider tweakage and the game still feels really off sometimes and makes me almost implode. I'm the type of guy who likes to win at everything I do, though, so that doesn't help. I'm hoping Madden feels better to me than this... and I'm eager to check out the new Franchise and possibly Superstar modes.

Thinking I might finish up a few more seasons in my franchise to get them for my Madden draft classes, and sell this game once Madden ships.

So after a week of playing a dynasty with sliders and some roster tweaking I think the fundamental problem with the game no matter what you change is reaction time. But it happens on offense and defense and both contribute to one big cluster f#*k. And they only happen to the Human not the AI as far as I can tell.

First The defense they react instantaneously. Starting with the DL and LBs; the second you hit the button for a receiver the instant the QB's arm begins to move back the jumping animation begins and if they do jump you're screwed Because 99% of the time it will be blocked or tipped and picked.

The DB's; aside from the eyes in the back of their head they aren't quite as bad because realistically they have more time to judge the ball, but on short routs they "anticipate" the route almost perfectly and even if they were a step or two behind when you hit the button for the open receiver they are there in front of him by the time the ball arrives. Because somehow they knew exactly where the route was going and when and where the ball was being thrown before the receiver did.

The other problem is on offense and it affects the running game somewhat but mostly the passing game again. For starters PA will almost never work under a blitz mostly because you have to wait for the animation to complete even though you are done with the fake and have a receiver wide open.

Second If you do make it out of a tackle you're stuck in another animation and the QB has to set his feet for some reason even though he may now have 15 yards to scramble with down field. Not to mention once you do make it out the animation even if you hold down sprint he shuffles around until he crosses the line of scrimmage. (that could be due to the pocket pass tendency and renamed rosters issue, not sure yet)

And if you are strictly passing but under dearest you can hit the button before they get to you and still not pass the ball for a second, resulting in a sack or fumble. not to mention HB screens only work half the time because for some idiotic reason the HB drops the pass that hit his face, or he wasn't looking at you. (but if he was a DB it wouldn't matter because of the eyes in back) And the running issue plays off of this passing issue, but it's always been a gripe I've had, it take to long to cover up a ball/juke/truck before you get tackled. It really makes you feel disconnected from the player.

Now take all that and switch the AI and Human and the results... well they aren't the same my Dline makes no attempt on a tackle a foot away corners get fooled on slants and hitches and the QB is superb with his timing and scrambling. And I know it's a long grip but that really is the basic problem, reaction times. The other stuff like INT's, fumbles, dropped balls is usually a result of this. If they add some form of reaction times for AI next year and tone down the wait for human inputs they could have a near perfect game, play wise.

Are you playing on Heisman? Didn't know if perhaps the CPU was compensating to make the game harder. I have only played defensive positions and the halfback spot so far in this game. I've usually just called plays in coach mode for dynasty. I have noticed that the qb is unable to get a pass off unlike previous versions (last one I played was 09 though).

The tackling is better but it's still the same animations just new ones over and over. I have a chance to run unlike 09 but more like 06. Option still sucks since 04 (never played 05). Don't like that the ball carrier is moving along and a guy grabs him from behind and instead of getting tackled he'll switch to an animation like fighting for more yards. Now I don't get into controlling the players like i used to and really enjoy the whole coaching aspect so much more now so I don't get as frustrated.

I dont if this answers your guys question... But if you sign enought recruits to put your roster over the 70 players limit, it automatically deletes players at a lower rating in a position group. For example if you sign 7 offensive guards, it will probably erase a couple based on there lower ratings. But that LB thats rated a 55 will still be on because its needed for depth at that position group.

Is anyone besides me looking forward to Madden 12 more than NCAA 12 this year?

I have enjoyed NCAA, but it took some major slider tweakage and the game still feels really off sometimes and makes me almost implode. I'm the type of guy who likes to win at everything I do, though, so that doesn't help. I'm hoping Madden feels better to me than this... and I'm eager to check out the new Franchise and possibly Superstar modes.

Thinking I might finish up a few more seasons in my franchise to get them for my Madden draft classes, and sell this game once Madden ships.

The issue with me is that I enjoy college football more than I do the NFL. Even if Madden puts out a drastically better game, it just won't be as enjoyable for me. I think Madden will be better from a technical stand point (usually seems to be), but it just doesn't interest me the same way.