ill be in the ps3 dynasty..im like 8-2 online..name is huskerfan154 or 157

PS3

HuskerNation09 (Me, DefensiveLineU) Boston College

BroganReynik TCU / Oregon State

SCCSpanks (Atbone95) South Carolina

huskerfan154 (huskerfan333157) ???

What team do u want huskerfan

its huskerfan333154..ill take my fav bball school....georgia tech

Been playing a lot since I got it... does anyone else think running the ball got ridiculously harder this year? It seems you're lucky to get 2-3 yards a play if you run the ball.

I don't even bother to run unless it's an option T-Mart to Burkhead. I don't feel that this game rewards you enough for running. Sometimes I will go in shotgun then run on the side where there are no blockers at to get the first down with Martinez. Overall the game is fun but it is very difficult when the AI scores everytime it gets the ball in the last 2 minutes.

Been playing a lot since I got it... does anyone else think running the ball got ridiculously harder this year? It seems you're lucky to get 2-3 yards a play if you run the ball.

I don't even bother to run unless it's an option T-Mart to Burkhead. I don't feel that this game rewards you enough for running. Sometimes I will go in shotgun then run on the side where there are no blockers at to get the first down with Martinez. Overall the game is fun but it is very difficult when the AI scores everytime it gets the ball in the last 2 minutes.

Too true my friend.

Running seems to be just as hard as it was last year, i used last year sliders on 2012 to help even the game out. The result was Martinez's opening week he ran for 189 yards and Burkhead has 111 yds on the ground. Even Jamal Turner broke open for a 41 yd touchdown after a Jet Sweep handoff against FCS Midwest.

Passing to me has become harder, almost near impossible without touching the sliders on the game.

ill be in the ps3 dynasty..im like 8-2 online..name is huskerfan154 or 157

PS3

HuskerNation09 (Me, DefensiveLineU) Boston College

BroganReynik TCU / Oregon State

SCCSpanks (Atbone95) South Carolina

huskerfan154 (huskerfan333157) ???

What team do u want huskerfan

its huskerfan333154..ill take my fav bball school....georgia tech

that PSN gamertag doesnt exist

Too true my friend.

Running seems to be just as hard as it was last year, i used last year sliders on 2012 to help even the game out. The result was Martinez's opening week he ran for 189 yards and Burkhead has 111 yds on the ground. Even Jamal Turner broke open for a 41 yd touchdown after a Jet Sweep handoff against FCS Midwest.

Passing to me has become harder, almost near impossible without touching the sliders on the game.

This is the biggest problem I have. Last year I think I threw at most 3 picks in a game just the other day online (seems like the AI is harder online) I threw 5 of them and only 1 or 2 were really poor choices. The rest were linebackers making their famous 30 inch vert superman pick on long balls that would sky any real life linebacker. Or a combination of the superman and warping... and they said that wouldn't happen anymore... Although its more of them AI being able to do a 180 and leap the opposite direction in a fraction of a second.

And the other nasty one which really messes me up I just noticed tonight. Was the DB's playing in front of the WR's and coming around behind them and beating them to the ball on a crossing type route.

Yea, LB verticals have been ridiculous so far in this game. Its the main problem i have with throwing over the middle of the field. As for the defensive backs playing in front of the receiver on the slant routes, was an added feature to help take it away from the aspect of the game, i just didn't think it would be quite so often. They may need to rethink about that added feature. It seems as if the short passing game is almost impossible. the only routes that really seem to work with the short yardage gains is the comeback route and the cut inside. As for the long yardage passes, streaks seem to work somewhat as long as you hit receiver on a good jump and before the defender can catch up to him. Inside routes work too, unless the LB leaps high up to bat your pass away with one hand. Corner routes can work well too, like always.

I haven't touched the game since Wednesday but I'm experiencing the same problems as mentioned in this thread. I've had difficult throwing in the middle of the field and corner routes as well as running the ball in Dynasty mode on All-American.

I've been playing my Dynasty on AA without adjusting the sliders and playing against Fresno State they were thumping on me 24-3 in the 2nd quarter and I couldn't even run more than 3-4 yards a play. I've had Reed, Kinnie, and Marlowe open on numerous occassions to only throw a pick because a LB or DB have miraculous appear out of nowhere to get the INT. It seemed like every possession Fresno State had they were scoring on me to where I struggled to run the ball and throw the ball without throwing a pick.

I did the Road to Glory (RTG) last year and enjoyed it but the playcalling is what ruined that mode with me. The RTG mode this year has improved dramatically this year and I really like it but then again the playing calling is god awful. I've created myself as a running back and I beat out the Burkhead for the #1 spot for the tOSU game (yes it took me that long to beat out the #1 running back) but I would be tearing up 4-5 yards per carry but yet 85% of the plays would be passing and I'd only get to carry the ball on roughly around 10-12 times a game.

I've lost to Michigan in 4 OT's and to tOSU in the Big 10 Championship game due to bad play calling. In the 4th OT during the Michigan game all 4 of the calls were passing plays inside the 10 yard line..WTF I thought we got rid of Watson???

Yes this game has improved since last years but I don't know if this game will keep me addicted with the horrible play calling in the RTG mode and the running/passing in Dynasty mode.

For you that have already gone through a year in the dynasty mode and a year of recruiting, are the ratings as bad as last year where all your 4 stars would be low 70's and your five stars are mid-to-high 70's, except for one stud who is an 81? Also, are the recruits' awarenesses bad like last year, where after all the current players have left, your whole team is retarded?

Yea, LB verticals have been ridiculous so far in this game. Its the main problem i have with throwing over the middle of the field. As for the defensive backs playing in front of the receiver on the slant routes, was an added feature to help take it away from the aspect of the game, i just didn't think it would be quite so often. They may need to rethink about that added feature. It seems as if the short passing game is almost impossible. the only routes that really seem to work with the short yardage gains is the comeback route and the cut inside. As for the long yardage passes, streaks seem to work somewhat as long as you hit receiver on a good jump and before the defender can catch up to him. Inside routes work too, unless the LB leaps high up to bat your pass away with one hand. Corner routes can work well too, like always.

Apparently people over at the Operation Sports Forum have found a solution to the Super LBs. Because of the ability to edit rosters, before you play each team lower the LB Jumping ability by 40. Should work like a charm.

Apparently people over at the Operation Sports Forum have found a solution to the Super LBs. Because of the ability to edit rosters, before you play each team lower the LB Jumping ability by 40. Should work like a charm.

Thats a lot of teams to edit