This game pretty much sucks........

I played Wyoming in a game where my defensive dominated...too much. Yet my offense sucked so bad that I was only able to get 200 yards of total offense. The right tackle will never block the D-end, so I can never do any roll outs or run the option. Martinez was missing guys by 10 yards. Wyomings defense looked all world, sometimes there would 8 guys the backfield on a running play before burkhead would even get the hand off. This has got to be the worst of the NCAA series I have ever seen, I have bought every year since 99.

Just finished my second year of a road to glory and my Offense was ridiculously good! However, I ended up getting screwed out of the Heisman and no name from Iowa was who beat me. The numbers weren't even close.

Vandenberg: 218-339 3518 yds, 7 ints, 157 car 628 yds and 45 total tds

My guy: 186-264 4483 yds, 0 ints, 183 car 1137 yds and 68 total tds :wtf

I then proceeded to beat Iowa in the natl championship 62-17 so I paid him back!

Just finished my second year of a road to glory and my Offense was ridiculously good! However, I ended up getting screwed out of the Heisman and no name from Iowa was who beat me. The numbers weren't even close.

I then proceeded to beat Iowa in the natl championship 62-17 so I paid him back!

Sometimes I think the game cares more about the number of completions to passes than the number of actual yards and production.

For example, if we all had votes for who should win the Heisman out of those two players, I think the overwhelming majority of people would vote for your player. Not only did the throw for more yards on fewer passes but he a much higher YPC average and was responsible for 23 more touchdowns. That's a landslide victory in this case.

However, I can't tell you how many times I've been in similar situations like you are describing, where my guy doesn't have the same amount of throws but does way more. The game seems to think a 17-32 passing game for 250 yards and a touchdown is better than a 10-12 passing game for 375 yards and two touchdowns.

Sometimes I think the game cares more about the number of completions to passes than the number of actual yards and production.

For example, if we all had votes for who should win the Heisman out of those two players, I think the overwhelming majority of people would vote for your player. Not only did the throw for more yards on fewer passes but he a much higher YPC average and was responsible for 23 more touchdowns. That's a landslide victory in this case.

However, I can't tell you how many times I've been in similar situations like you are describing, where my guy doesn't have the same amount of throws but does way more. The game seems to think a 17-32 passing game for 250 yards and a touchdown is better than a 10-12 passing game for 375 yards and two touchdowns.

Yeah... must just be how they set up the point system within the game. :dunno

Yeah... must just be how they set up the point system within the game. :dunno

Well in a way it favors the cpu if this is the case. If you ever look at computer simulated game stats, most of them have realistic stats. Quarterbacks will throw for 30+ times a game, running backs have 20+ carries, etc.

Now, I don't know about most people, but I don't mess with game speed or quarter length much. Ergo, by the end of most games I have only run about 40-45 plays. Which means that by the end of a game, my running back have over 100 yards but he will have only gotten it on 15 carries.

I don't know - I think the game is set up in a way for the player to only be able to run a certain amount of plays unless they drastically change the game clock, which means the computer simulated game stats end up being more realistic. A guy who throw 300 times is probably more impressive than one who only throw 200, even if the latter threw for significantly more yards.

F this game. F this horrible game. My 92 throw accuracy quarterback can't get within 10 yards of the wide open reciever how many times in one single game!?!

Amen brother...... Last year I couldnt stop playing this game..... now I play like 1 quarter and want to throw the thing out the window because it so unrealistic. I let the computer simulate the offense and it was like shawn watson calling the plays...... 3rd and 14 and it calls a freakin reverse to......... BEN COTTON. How high is that!!!!!!!! piss on you EA!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to hell you have successful ruined the NCAA series with all your RTG, Erin Andrews, ESPN, bullsh#t!!!

I don't know if you guys have been reading the PS3 online dynasty thread, but if not, here's what your posts would have been replied with:

You need to up your game. I haven't had a single one of these things ever happen. Adjust. Maybe it's an indication of your skill level. Oh you've been playing since '04, yeah, well even Callahan has been coaching since longer so that shows that experience doesn't mean your good.

By the way, I think none of those things, it's just refreshing to read that other people who play the game are having the same problems. If for no other reason than to feel better about myself, and feel vindication against that dude. Of course, presumably none of us cheese/exploit the game.

up my game? That doesn't even make sense? I'm not playing. I'm just coaching.

I think EA is the only one who needs to up there game in this. Im only coaching the defense, so any mistakes on the defenses part comes back on me. My computer controlled offense runs the same bs plays over and over. It goes to the read option on 3rd and long, naturally its stuffed 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. The only time the offense can move the ball is when its down 2 scores. Every time Im trailing 4th quarter, all of sudden the offense sprints down field to cut to one score, then gets the ball back.... drives down the field and throws an interception in the endzone. I guess thats EAs way of making it a dramatic finish.

I've been using the GatorBate roster with my own tweaks to it, got rid of Bubba and made Brion the number 2, upped Taylors acceleration/speed to be more realistic, tried to up injury resistance but even if it's 99 guys still get hurt the next game and are out for 6 weeks. And I adjusted equipment because I can.