Legends/Leaders Logos

Hello Mods! (and webmaster)

I like the addition of the Legends/Leaders school icons on the headliner of the footbal page. It looks really nice!

Well Done!

-ladyhawke~

Thanks - glad you like it. Credit where due - Eric the Red had the idea, huskeraddict had the design, and zoogies the code jockey implemented it. Oh, and BRI watched.

Hello Mods! (and webmaster)

I like the addition of the Legends/Leaders school icons on the headliner of the footbal page. It looks really nice!

Well Done!

-ladyhawke~

Thanks - glad you like it. Credit where due - Eric the Red had the idea, huskeraddict had the design, and zoogies the code jockey implemented it. Oh, and BRI watched.

And AR charged $300 for the 5 minutes he spent making sure we could "legally" do this. Bloodsucking lawyers!

• Fire 1

Credit really goes to Eric & addict - Eric, for pushing the idea and making sure we got it done; addict, for putting together the sweet images. From there it was just making it display, one line of HTML.

Looks nice, huh? :)

Gotta love the 'Team' effort! It's very 'Husker'. Well done Gentlemen! Keep up the great work.

-ladyhawke~

P.S. I'm sorry for the poster who isn't able to access Huskerboard at work. I would invest in a Smart Phone then you can access it :)

So are they really gonna stick with Legends & Leaders as division names? Well that's just ridiculous.

I agree. But, they do make some badass promo logos. Can't imagine that saying "EAST" and "WEST" up there by the banner ad.

We've achieved the second instance of cool usage of these division names, in new Big Ten history. The first was in the announcement video. This one might also be the last...

So are they really gonna stick with Legends & Leaders as division names? Well that's just ridiculous.

For the scratch Nebraska stands to make in a few years, they could have named them Bevo and Whorn for all I care.

Am I the only one crossing my fingers, hoping that they rename the division names "Shawn" and "Watson"?

• Fire 2

For the scratch Nebraska stands to make in a few years, they could have named them Bevo and Whorn for all I care.

Am I the only one crossing my fingers, hoping that they rename the division names "Shawn" and "Watson"?

Aaaaaa ZZZIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Well played.

Actually I believe the Big Ten said they were going to run with the Legends and Leaders names for the year and then reopen the possibility of changing the names.