SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

stick to the company line. The best person plays. I think the last person you can make an exception for is a recruit. They haven't done anything at the college level. Bo couldn't tell him Taylor won't play, let that news get out, then have JW redshirt or get injured.

Oh, I agree. I was using a bit of hyperbole in my mock response. Hence the "tongue out" emoticon.

A friend and I were discussing Husker recruiting this morning and he asked me if I were a Nebraska coach, how would I respond to Westerkamp if he said he'd stick with Nebraska only if Martinez was not the starting QB next year. I said, I don't know. I guess I'd ask him who he thinks should be the starting QB? :P

How would you respond to this?

If I were a coach, that's not a kid that I would recruit. I think I'd laugh at him and leave.

• Fire 1

A friend and I were discussing Husker recruiting this morning and he asked me if I were a Nebraska coach, how would I respond to Westerkamp if he said he'd stick with Nebraska only if Martinez was not the starting QB next year. I said, I don't know. I guess I'd ask him who he thinks should be the starting QB? :P

How would you respond to this?

If I were a coach, that's not a kid that I would recruit. I think I'd laugh at him and leave.

Besides . .. we're Nebraska... we only allow our QB's to be that way. :)

For those who have CSTV (Channel 152 on Dish Network), Jordan is playing in the Semper Fidelis all star game. He's playing for the East

(#81 in blue) team and looks really impressive. He appears to be much bigger than I expected, easily college level build. His blocking is tremendous, he really gets after it and has put a couple db's on their back already.

For those who have CSTV (Channel 152 on Dish Network), Jordan is playing in the Semper Fidelis all star game. He's playing for the East

(#81 in blue) team and looks really impressive. He appears to be much bigger than I expected, easily college level build. His blocking is tremendous, he really gets after it and has put a couple db's on their back already.

The game was yesterday... ;) See discussion above!