SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

The difference is nobody is saying Nebraska really won that game when they say that or are counting it as a win on the record in an attempt to cite it as proof of improvement. I'd argue it was quite the opposite when ISU 2009 was brought up, but still a fluke loss is a loss, just more embarrassing, since the losing team usually did more to lose then the other team did to win.

Saw that someone tweeted Kenny Bell saying Jordan is announcing his decommitment tonight. Obviously this doesn't mean anything. However, Bell said he is very disappointed if its true. I used to be confident that he was staying with big red, but with each passing day I am beginning to lean more and more towards him turning towards the Irish.

Saw that someone tweeted Kenny Bell saying Jordan is announcing his decommitment tonight. Obviously this doesn't mean anything. However, Bell said he is very disappointed if its true. I used to be confident that he was staying with big red, but with each passing day I am beginning to lean more and more towards him turning towards the Irish.

Wasn't that Kenny tweeting and not someone tweeting him?

Wasn't that Kenny tweeting and not someone tweeting him?

I think Kenny just retweeted what the guy had tweeted.

Just let him go!!! This program is bigger than any one "recruit" not even a proven player.. An unproven recruit... This too we shall overcome.

Exactly, its not like we use wrs anyway. Opens up space for another d player. We have plenty of unrealized talent at the wr position wasting away until martinez graduates as it is.

Really?!? Wow!?! Have NU fans become Domers, becayse this is the same sh#t their fan base was starting to say about Gunner Kiel. Seriously, have any of you watched his film???? It is an entirely different skill set Jordan brings than that a lot of WRs that are on the roster possess. Everyone bitches about not having a Nate Swift of Todd Peterson on the roster, and here is a clone and the fans still bitch. Not buying the Bell tweet. Of all people, pretty sure he would abide by Bo's ban.

Also with what ND has committed and who they really want, the window for JW to go that route is closing. FAST

• Fire 1

Really?!? Wow!?! Have NU fans become Domers, becayse this is the same sh#t their fan base was starting to say about Gunner Kiel. Seriously, have any of you watched his film???? It is an entirely different skill set Jordan brings than that a lot of WRs that are on the roster possess. Everyone bitches about not having a Nate Swift of Todd Peterson on the roster, and here is a clone and the fans still bitch. Not buying the Bell tweet. Of all people, pretty sure he would abide by Bo's ban.

Also with what ND has committed and who they really want, the window for JW to go that route is closing. FAST

People have already started the "We don't need him anyway" garbage and he hasn't even decommitted yet.

Never said we don't need or want him... But don't let him get it twisted... Figure it out let us know...(hopefully reaffirms commitment) , but if not let's move on. No hard feelings but we are coming up against it. Times running out. We will show mad love for those who commit and not ponder the what ifs. Bad cycle to be stuck in and I feel like we've been stuck there for a while ie. Harrison beck, gabbert boys bubba, etc. Let's go get the ones with a passion for RED no matter the star #s!! That formula is not new and is a proven method for the ultimate success. Bottom line time... Take what ya got, coach em up and return to glory!