WR coming back next year

Tariq - Fr

Davie - So

Turner - Soph

Bell - Soph

Enunwa - Jr

Marlowe - Sr

Cooper - Sr

As much as I would love to have Jordan, I am not worried about losing him. If he thinks he is better off in life with ND and Kelly, good luck to him (he will need it).

WR coming back next year

Tariq - Fr

Davie - So

Turner - Soph

Bell - Soph

Enunwa - Jr

Marlowe - Sr

Cooper - Sr

As much as I would love to have Jordan, I am not worried about losing him. If he thinks he is better off in life with ND and Kelly, good luck to him (he will need it).

Davie is a CB and will be a RS frosh next year

thanks for the correction, I had him listed as a Fresh and WR.

I still think Turner, Bell and Enunwa will be special the next few years. Tariq sounds promising as well.

Either way, hope jordan sees though the BS that is Kelly.

I hate to make predictions especially pertaining to coaches jobs, but if things don't improve considerably starting with the Champ sports bowl, Kelly won't be at ND by JW's Jr yr IMO.

I still think Turner, Bell and Enunwa will be special the next few years. Tariq sounds promising as well.

I hate to make predictions especially pertaining to coaches jobs, but if things don't improve considerably starting with the Champ sports bowl, Kelly won't be at ND by JW's Jr yr IMO.

...ummm, ND went 8-5 last year; will either be 8-5 or 9-4 in BKs second year this season. Improve considerably? lmao. If it is not for the 10 fluke TOs in two games vs South Florida and Michigan, ND has a 10 win season.

...ummm, ND went 8-5 last year; will either be 8-5 or 9-4 in BKs second year this season. Improve considerably? lmao. If it is not for the 10 fluke TOs in two games vs South Florida and Michigan, ND has a 10 win season.

Turnovers aren't flukes.

• Fire 1

Turnovers aren't flukes.

More like a trend. Either way that is my opinion and it won't change until I see something different. You know very well at a place like ND 8-5 or 9-4 seasons don't fly long term.

Turnovers aren't flukes.

When the gamblers can't predict it, they call it random.

In a related story its bad luck to be waving the ball around at elbow's length.