SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

I tend to agree he's gone. Too many opportunities to publicly remain committed to us. Shame. I truly believe he could have re-written our receiving records.

Wish him the best, but reinforces my distaste of all things Domer. (if they had been in on him from the beginning, I might feel differently)

I tend to agree he's gone. Too many opportunities to publicly remain committed to us. Shame. I truly believe he could have re-written our receiving records.

Wish him the best, but reinforces my distaste of all things Domer. (if they had been in on him from the beginning, I might feel differently)

I would tend to disagree with you. He has come out and publicly said that he is still committed to Nebraska.

Westerkamp said. “All I can say is the visit Notre Dame visit was good, and I had a good time there. I am still committed to Nebraska though.”

Westerkamp said he really likes both of the coaching staffs at both schools, but his relationship with Nebraska’s staff is a little stronger since he has been committed for so long.

I would tend to disagree with you. He has come out and publicly said that he is still committed to Nebraska.

Westerkamp said. “All I can say is the visit Notre Dame visit was good, and I had a good time there. I am still committed to Nebraska though.”

Westerkamp said he really likes both of the coaching staffs at both schools, but his relationship with Nebraska’s staff is a little stronger since he has been committed for so long.

We'll see, eh? Hope you're right but da skers knows.

Even though I hate to see any talent leave us, I would rather lose this one than most of the others we have in the fold right now. We don't really utilize our receivers much anyway. Perhaps that will change with Armstrong or Fuller, but as long as we don't pose a passing threat from the QB position receivers are a secondary thought in the offense. We seem to have some talent at the position already and if I were a top flight receiver I'm not sure I could see myself in our offense as it stands. ND on the other hand throws the ball all over the field. Hope he stays, but can't blame him if he chooses to go where his talent will be more utilized.

Even though I hate to see any talent leave us, I would rather lose this one than most of the others we have in the fold right now. We don't really utilize our receivers much anyway. Perhaps that will change with Armstrong or Fuller, but as long as we don't pose a passing threat from the QB position receivers are a secondary thought in the offense. We seem to have some talent at the position already and if I were a top flight receiver I'm not sure I could see myself in our offense as it stands. ND on the other hand throws the ball all over the field. Hope he stays, but can't blame him if he chooses to go where his talent will be more utilized.

Valid point, Jax. This board would be nuts if we lost Armstrong, any LB, or McMullen. That being said, I really hope we keep Jordon. Kid has great talent and the kind of talent that fits with our system. He's got great hands, isn't afraid to go over the middle, and is a hard worker. Not to mention a good person.

We have time to recruit more receivers in the next couple years as the talent that's seeing the field now is pretty dang young.

I'd love to be wrong......................

I have no official source, but I have a good friend who is very close to ND who text me this morning saying that Jordan is flipping to ND. He's done this before with commits that have chosen ND over us or vice versa and he's been right every time. Take it for what its worth.

I have no official source, but I have a good friend who is very close to ND who text me this morning saying that Jordan is flipping to ND. He's done this before with commits that have chosen ND over us or vice versa and he's been right every time. Take it for what its worth.

Aquarium guy told you that?