SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

Has a recruit ever not loved his visit? Like, I woudl guss 95% of all recruits love their visit. A hot girl shows them around and flirts with them, they are told how great they are, they party, they meet other guys that are going to show them other girls, they party more. Heck the worst time of the trip is when they have to take a tour with their family.

TMart throwing you the ball, or a QB from Kellys offense...... Gonna be hard to keep him...

Michael Floyd, or Niles Paul....

Assuming a RS with our current WR depth, magic will only be throwing to him for one year, more then likely he will be with armstrong/fuller for his career. Stop being so negative, last thing we want a recruit reading, think a little bit.

Has a recruit ever not loved his visit? Like, I woudl guss 95% of all recruits love their visit. A hot girl shows them around and flirts with them, they are told how great they are, they party, they meet other guys that are going to show them other girls, they party more. Heck the worst time of the trip is when they have to take a tour with their family.
that's a good thing his mom is taking him to Nothing Damn then. No party and pretty girls for him.
  • Fire 1

Daddy is now pushing for ND but of course he'll support the kid no matter what.

that's a good thing his mom is taking him to Nothing Damn then. No party and pretty girls for him.

Catholics love a good drunk...

Edit: This was supposed to say drink..Catholics love a good drink, but I think it is just as fitting as I typed it so I will leave it like this.

We used to be able to party on weekends right in the dorms and the staff just policed it to make sure it didn't get out of hand. But they had to crack down when the parasites started suing ND for stuff that happened off campus so I don't know what the state of the rules are now.

TMart throwing you the ball, or a QB from Kellys offense...... Gonna be hard to keep him...

Michael Floyd, or Niles Paul....

Assuming a RS with our current WR depth, magic will only be throwing to him for one year, more then likely he will be with armstrong/fuller for his career. Stop being so negative, last thing we want a recruit reading, think a little bit.

I'm not so arrogant to think that my comment on a message board will affect what decision a kid makes on where to go to school.... is a decision going to be made off of what i said? Dont you think he is already aware of what i mentioned? Come on man, think a little bit....

• Fire 1

Daddy is now pushing for ND but of course he'll support the kid no matter what.

Thats a lot of pressure, hope he sticks with us....