SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

This guy is a stud! He continues his dominance this year with 66 receptions, 1,111 receiving yards, and 19 TDs (compare that to Armstrongs 63 completions, 1,143 passing yards, and 20 passing TDs). We are lucky to get this guy.

And he has done all that against double teams every game. A couple of schools even doubled him man up and had a safety over the top spying him. The competition isn't lights out, but isn't sisters of the poor either. At any level though, those numbers against that kind of defensive scheme is VERY impressive.

This guy is a stud! He continues his dominance this year with 66 receptions, 1,111 receiving yards, and 19 TDs (compare that to Armstrongs 63 completions, 1,143 passing yards, and 20 passing TDs). We are lucky to get this guy.

And he has done all that against double teams every game. A couple of schools even doubled him man up and had a safety over the top spying him. The competition isn't lights out, but isn't sisters of the poor either. At any level though, those numbers against that kind of defensive scheme is VERY impressive.

:yeah Putting up these kinds of numbers against double and triple teams is awesome. Really excited about this kid.

I believe I also read that he is so "N" that he is working hard to help recruit some undecideds.....................

Anyone in particular?

he is getting to be as tight with jordan diggs as mike rose is. also talks with Fuller and VV a bunch

Good stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Jusg finished watching him in state title game, 11 catches, 331 yards, 5 TDs!

Will be a great addition to a young talented receiving corps! GBR

Jeez!! 30 yds a catch and I'm sure the other team was pretty good if it was the state championship! Glad we got this kid!

Believe they played Jesuit Catholic a power year in and year out