SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

Hi, I come in peace. He is going to visit this weekend. I am trying to find info out on the kid.

One reason why we offered we have missed out Jordan Payton so I think that is why we came in so late.

A buddy of mine is a die-hard ND fan, and he told me that he thinks that JW's late offer is bad news to him because it means that ND is anticipating Deontay Greenberry to decommit from ND and commit to USC.

Deontay is going no where. This is in response to us missing out on Payton,Darboh, and most likely Abholar. I still believe he will stay with you because we are so late to the game.

Hello there.

We also missed K Marshall, and are just twiddling thumbs wondering whom Meyer will poach. But the Huskers will eventually get a dose of that too, if they haven't before.

Hi, I come in peace. He is going to visit this weekend. I am trying to find info out on the kid.

One reason why we offered we have missed out Jordan Payton so I think that is why we came in so late.

A buddy of mine is a die-hard ND fan, and he told me that he thinks that JW's late offer is bad news to him because it means that ND is anticipating Deontay Greenberry to decommit from ND and commit to USC.

Deontay is going no where. This is in response to us missing out on Payton,Darboh, and most likely Abholar. I still believe he will stay with you because we are so late to the game.

Hello there.

We also missed K Marshall, and are just twiddling thumbs wondering whom Meyer will poach. But the Huskers will eventually get a dose of that too, if they haven't before.

Yeah we missed on Keith but we were always behind Georgia. Meyer won't get us this year I think, most likely Michigan and MSU will be much more likely because of the Ohio kids they have verballed right now. Decker already said no to Meyer .

Hello there.

Yeah we missed on Keith but we were always behind Georgia. Meyer won't get us this year I think, most likely Michigan and MSU will be much more likely because of the Ohio kids they have verballed right now. Decker already said no to Meyer .

I think Meyer being at OSU will affect these two more often than us, and have always believed that.

Its like 2 hours from where he lives and the school has a great reputation. I don't blame him for looking.

They don't have a great reputation in my house.

Academically, sure. I hope the Domer football team continues to be dominated by Navy.

All they have going for them right now is that they are still Notre Dame, and that's appealing to some kids. Recent history shows that nebraska has actually won more games, been to more bowl games, and still the Domers continue to pull in top talent every year. Screw Notre Dame.

• Fire 1