[Video] Martinez speaks to media

Nexus

The poor guy looks SO uncomfortable out there among the media. That is so not his comfort zone. He's tremendously awkward, and it comes off as arrogance, but it really isn't.

Still, he's not going to get better at this by staying away from the microphones. So he goes up there and plugs away. And I cringe.

Thankfully he's a hell of a lot better behind center than in front of the mic. And that's all that counts.

You want a drinking game, listen for Bo's keywords:

Sloppy

Things need fixed

Did some good things

Business as usual

GOOD JOB - says that a million times.

Progressing

Lot of talent

Step up

Improve upon

Heck of a job

Lot of confidence

Feel real good

That's pretty much every Bo Pelini after-practice press statement.

• Fire 2

The poor guy looks SO uncomfortable out there among the media. That is so not his comfort zone. He's tremendously awkward, and it comes off as arrogance, but it really isn't.

Still, he's not going to get better at this by staying away from the microphones. So he goes up there and plugs away. And I cringe.

Thankfully he's a hell of a lot better behind center than in front of the mic. And that's all that counts.

Honestly he doesn't come across as that bright

really.........

Most people don't look that bright in front of that many reporters, especially at 20.

Ever clammed up talking to a pretty girl? He's got 20 mics in his mug. Do you really think this is the best situation to judge his intelligence?

• Fire 1