WR Kenny Lawler

Top three of Washington, ASU, and Nebraska still a soft verbal to ASU. Already visited Washington for an official, might be at the Iowa game for his Nebraska OV.

This one still says Pac 12 to me, JMO.

BTW, I like the blank space of your most wanted list now that Jon is out of the picture! Haha

Agreed, he will be on the West Coast.

I know I need to find someone else to put in there, I was thinking either Seisay or Rios.

Who is the second to last guy on your most wanted?

Brandon Beaver, probably should take him out too.

What about Nance?

I agree...Nance should be on there. Plus with his moral background and the scene from the game on Saturday, we had to move up in his book.

No problem speed. Anyways guys, need to go HAM for Nance cause he would be huge for our front 7. Also, Lionsfan I also fee that he would be a perfect fit on the team for reasons not pertaining to football as well.

Top three of Washington, ASU, and Nebraska still a soft verbal to ASU. Already visited Washington for an official, might be at the Iowa game for his Nebraska OV.

This one still says Pac 12 to me, JMO.

BTW, I like the blank space of your most wanted list now that Jon is out of the picture! Haha

Agreed, he will be on the West Coast.

I know I need to find someone else to put in there, I was thinking either Seisay or Rios.

Who is the second to last guy on your most wanted?

Brandon Beaver, probably should take him out too.

What about Nance?

Theres a good idea, almost forgot about him. Thanks treand.

How about a big space eatiNg DT. Yes it is pretty forgoNe oN what he will do but he has such frieNdly lookiNg mug.

• 2 weeks later...

officially opened his recruiting back up..... no longer an ASU verbal

Not suprising given the situation, but no longer an option. NU stopped the talks

I don't have any insider info, but I've read on some other blogs/message boards that we might still be in play...?

Guess we will all have to wait to find out.