Wisconsin

Lousy read into an article that really doesn't tell you anything.

They shouldn't even play then. Automatic win for everyone on their schedule.

1. Find me a spring article that tells you more... other than injuries I don't believe you'll find any articles right now that tell you anything about a program's chances in the fall.

2. No one is saying they're going to be terrible. Just a reminder that Wisconsin is replacing the best quarterback in school history.

Nebraska has more going for themselves than any other program in the conference. Disagree and you're simply crazy

and dont say the offense is a complete issue because Watson dialed up those plays in one off season and he was running a system he had no clue about. plus Neb has kept some plays from last year that worked. guys are naturally going to catch on if its much simpler like they're saying. The O will only get better.

Teams like Wiscy, Iowa, Michigian State and the like have runs every so often. IMO it is because you don't see too many non-seniors from Big Ten schools declare for the draft. So every few years they throw a bunch of experienced seniors together and end up being a good ball team.

Wisconsin since the 2003 season has been pretty good. I did not go back further. About the same win loss record the last three years as Nebraska. My guess is that they have developed a reload attitude, Alvarez would give them that idea I am sure.

I think it is going to be a great game, would love to go this year. I would bet it will be decided late in the game. Right now I doubt we would be the favorite, but who knows in September. If our offense does what we hope, it could be a push game

I have the utmost respect for Barry & Wisconsin. It's just that "if" Beck & staff can put together an average offense we'll be too much for them. Even at their house. Especially as it's a rebuilding year for them.

They're a fine, tough program to be sure. But NU will have yet another NC caliber defense, a returning starter at qb who's as fast as DRob (eat that Tmart haters), Rex is a blue chipper at rb with two greased lightning freshmen (Green/Heard) & a sensational TE with Reed.

Barring big injury(s), Nebraska takes the Big10.

what everyone is forgetting, we are going to have to run a 4-3 defense this year in a lot of games....not that we can't adjust, but our defense will be challenged and pushed around more than in the past...we have lots of adjustments on both offense and defense to make, so their are more question marks than many are willing to admit.....the whole transition is going to be a handful for this team...reality check

Lousy read into an article that really doesn't tell you anything.

They shouldn't even play then. Automatic win for everyone on their schedule.

1. Find me a spring article that tells you more... other than injuries I don't believe you'll find any articles right now that tell you anything about a program's chances in the fall.

I don't have to. You posted an article and said 'Not as good as you might think'.

You agreed that there is nothing in the article and are telling me to find you an article with information....Huh?